[19] Everything is going to be fine

TW: sexual assault

Khan and Wat noticed that Akk seemed a bit distant these days. He was lost in his thoughts the whole time and didn't talk much. They thought he was just stressed out about school and his duties as prefect and tried their best to cheer him up and distract him a bit from his responsibilities.

„Akk, do you want to go to the internet cafe with us?" Wat asked Akk after their class was over.

Akk shook his head but didn't look up. He had put his head on the table and closed his eyes. He was mentally drained and tired. Like always he couldn't sleep at night. But this time it was because the thoughts of Ayan telling him he hated him kept spinning around in his head. He couldn't stop thinking about it and it was driving him crazy.

Akk was frustrated. He had tried everything to make things right again and help Ayan, but in the end it was pointless. Their relationship got only worse and worse. He knew that everything was his fault but still Akk was devastated because he didn't understand why Ayan was acting like that.

"Akk is everything alright with you? You seemed kinda down." Khan asked now seriously. They didn't know why Akk was so depressed the whole time. They had tried to talk to him and get him to open up to them but the other boy just kept it all to himself. Akk didn't want bother them and it was not like they could help him with anything anyways.

"It's nothing. Sorry, that I've been dismissive the last few days. I'm just feeling sick..." Akk replied shortly and tried to brush it off. Khan and Wat didn't seem to be entirely convinced but they didn't question Akk further because they didn't want to push him unnecessarily. This wasn't the first time Akk had been like this and there wasn't much they could do about it. They knew that Akk would eventually be back to his normal self again after some time.

-

Ayan was walking through the school hallways and was about to go home when he accidentally bumped into someone. Ayan listened to music through his headphones and didn't look where he was going as he was still thinking about his last encounter with Akk.

Ayan immediately apologized and was about to move on when suddenly he was violently grabbed from behind.

"Hey, Ayan. Long time no see." Of all people Ayan bumped into Khaeng. The most feared school bully. And Ayan was currently one of his favourite victims.

"What do you want from me now? I just gave you money two days ago. Leave me alone." Ayan was already not in a good mood as he was feeling nauseous after isolating himself and drinking non-stop for the past few days. His friends, of course, noticed his sudden withdrawal and were worried about him. They tried to contact him, but Ayan kept ignoring them and distanced himself even more.

"Who do you think you are? Bumping into me and walking away like that?" Khaeng smirked provocatively, which angered Ayan even more. He had no energy for his nonsense again. Especially not today and not now.

"I've already apologised. What do you want more? Do I need to clean your shoes and kiss them?" Ayan asked with a mocking tone, upsetting Khaeng even more.

"Oho. Why so aggressive? Why don't we go out and work things out in a more private space?" Then Khaeng grabbed Ayan by his arm and escorted him out of school.

Ayan tried his best to resist, but the other was just stronger. And Ayan wasn't at his best because he hadn't slept much in the past few days either. Khaeng's grip was so strong that Ayan whimpered in pain as Khaeng only tightened his grip, giving him no chance to break free.

They went behind the school's gym where they wouldn't be easily spotted by other students. Then Khaeng threw Ayan against the gym wall and began to brutally beat him up. Ayan didn't fight back as he was too weak and thought it was pointless anyway. He just endured it and hoped it would end soon.