[9] Goodbye?

The next few days were quite unspectacular.
Since Akk and Ayan couldn't really sleep for their own personal reasons, they chatted on Akk's bed every night. They would talk for hours about anything they could think of without running out of ideas until they both fell asleep next to each other.

But because they both were hiding a lot about themselves they talked to each other without revealing too much about their personal lives. And Akk even forgot why he had helped Ayan in the first place.

The next day Akk had to go back to school again so Ayan slept through the whole day until Akk came back from school. The first thing Akk would do was to take a look at Ayan's wounds (I forgot to mention that in the third chapter Akk had actually noticed the tattoos on Ayan's body. Please pretend he did because this is going to be explained later on.) and then they would eat something and start chatting again while Akk did his schoolwork. It was almost as if they lived together as good roommates.

Ayan sometimes wondered why Akk stayed up so late even though he had school the next day, but didn't question it further as he actually skipped class himself. Ayan told Akk that he had already informed his school that he would not be present until his transfer to another school. But Ayan left out the last part.

And with Akk sleeping next to him, Ayan found himself sleeping peacefully again, without getting disturbed by his nightmares. Ayan couldn't explain why but he didn't complain.

-

After four days, Ayan was almost fully recovered and they both knew that they would have to part their ways soon. They knew that if Ayan left, they would not see each other as they both lived their own lives and didn't want to get involved in each other's.

Although they had only known each other for a few days, they had such a good time together and saying goodbye was quite difficult for both of them. It was almost awkward as they didn't know what to say except wishing the other the best.

Ayan thanked Akk one last time, then picked up his things and left, leaving Akk alone again in his apartment. As Ayan left, they both felt a sudden emptiness, like they had just lost something important in their lives. They suddenly realised that they were now on their own again.

Author's note:
Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make next chapters longer because from now on the main story will begin. Hope you still liked it :)