Prologue

~Julie~

As i stumbled down the road, I've now learnt that goes from the beach bar to the hotel i finally feel like i can breath again. For the last hour and a half my brother have been begging me to get over my ex, and find someone new. Like a rebound, and while he has been doing that, I've had a great time with the margaritas the bartender has been giving me.
I'm almost half way back to the hotel when accidentally stumble into someone. He has the most perfect brown curly hair, whit the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. "I'm so sorry, i didn't see you there. Well i wish that i did, because you are probably the most handsome man I've ever seen, but yeah... Omg i'm so sorry for that, i really need to learn how to speak to strangers dont I? It's probably the margaritas speaking tho." Omfg what am i doing? I've just met this guy.
"Nice to meet you to, well thank you for your charming speach. Long night?" He said with the most perfect voice I've ever heard. "Well yeah, my brother has been nagging on me all night, and now i'm just trying to find my way back to the hotel. Even though i think I'm a little lost." I'm not lost though, i know exactly where i am and where to go. The thing is I have a blunt feeling that i shouldn't let this man go just jet. "If you're staying at the Hilton hotel just down the street I whould love to follow you. I'm staying there, and was already on my way back" he said, and for a moment i was just to happy to describe. "Actually i am, my whole family is here for the racing conference" and as i told him that, I could tell that he was surprised. "You are? Well actually thats why I am here to, do you race?" He asked, and i could tell that he was interested. "No I don't, but my brother's does. My older brother is actually an f1 driver, I thibk he's supposed do talk tomorrow" The shock on his face was clear, he didn't expect that but nothing i haven't gotten as an reaction to that sentence before. "Wait are you Julie Leclerc?" He said, and i could tell that he knew, and it wasn't really a question. "Yes, and what is your name?" I asked him, I really am curious tho because oh my he is so fine. "Im Lando Norris, i can't wait to hear your brother speak tomorrow btw" OMG i think I'm in love with this man, is that crazy? "Trust me i listen to him babbling away everyday, and for me at least it just hives me headaches" He laughs at my joke and when we reached the door to my room he looked me deep into the eyes, and before i knew it both me and him was in the bed. Naked. Having sex. Oh god I've missed this, but this was something else. Better. In an I can get used to this in a sort of way.

Hiiii, I know this might be a bit chaotic. I'll try to do better in the next part. But yeah. I whould love if you guys have any ideas for the story. I'll try to write more in not to long.
Love from Lan❤️