Chapter 16

~Lando~

I wake up with a lot of pain in my whole body, and I don't recognize the room I'm in. The walls are white, and there's a chair in the corner. Suddenly the memories come back to me, and I get flashbacks from Charles hitting me. I try to take a deep breath, but the cheat pain quickly stops me. The door opens, and I turn to see who it is.

"Be careful when you breathe, you have 4 broken ribs" a male doctor sais as he walks into the room.

"How is Charles?" I need to know, because something is telling me that he's in worse condition than me.

"Not so good I'm afraid, he's currently in surgery"

"What?!" I flinch at the pain from my chest, before calming down "Is he going to be ok?"

"Yeah, but his leg is broken multiple places. That's why he's in surgery, they are putting in some screws and plates for it to heal properly" The doctor has this cold expression on his face, and it feels like he couldn't care less.

"Oh" is all I manage to say, before he walks back out the door leaving me alone. After some time, I get pretty sleepy so I dim the light and let sleep wash over me.

After some time I wake up to footsteps from outside the door, and I can't help but get a little curious at who it is. The door opens and I get eye contact with Julie.

"Omg baby, are you ok?" She rushes over and gives me a tight hug, squeezing me ribs. To be honest I couldn't care less about them right now, I just want to be with her.

"I am now that you are here" I whisper into her ear, while keeping her close to me. Her tutch makes me forget about the pain, and she feels like my own personal painkiller. The bed im laying in is pretty slim, but I move over to the side so she can lay down next to me. She quickly gets what I want, and lay's down in my arms.

"You scared the living hell out of me" She whispers into my ear, and I can see a tear falling from her left eye. It pains me to see her like this, so I take my hand and wipe away her tears.

"I know... but I'm fine" She is literally shaking, so I hug her tighter and places a soft kiss in her forehead. "I love you so much darling"

"I love you to mon amour" My stumach twists, and gets filled with butterflies everytime she talked french.

"Omg darling, I love when you speak french"

"Oh vraiment, eh bien, j'ai quelque chose à avouer..." I get lost in her voice, and gives her a soft kiss on the lips.

"I have no idea what you just said, but it was so sexy" Her face turns red, and I get a bit confused.

"I might have freaked out after your crash and told Oscar that I'm pregnant..."