Chapter 17

~Lando~

We just got back from Spa, and I'm laying on the couch while Julie is packing out. I may not live here, but I still spend almost all of my time here. My apartment is just collecting dust, but I can't say I mind. It might just be a few minutes away, but that's time I'm not with Julie. We haven't been together for that long, but it still feels like she might be the love of my life.

Charles is still at the hospital in Belgium, but is expected to come home in a few days. He ended up with a concussion, and 17 screws and 4 plates in total. If I were to compare my damages to Charles's, I'd say I got very lucky with my broken ribs. Even though it hurts like hell.

"Mom is driving Liam home in about half an hour" Julie pops out of the bedroom, and walks over to me. I give her some space on the couch, she sits down and gives me a quick kiss.

"Alright, so that means that i have you all to myself for the next thirty minutes right?" I look down at her, and i get a cheeky look back.

"Sure does mon amour, I'm all yours" As she says it a light chuckle leaves her mouth, and I immediately get excited.

"So if i were to do this" I push her onto her back, and get on top of her. My lips quickly find hers, and her taste is like an addiction to me. I pull away, and whisper in her ear. "You would be ok with it, right?"

"Definitely"

"Good" My hand goes down to the waistband of her sweatpants, before sliding down to her panties. Julie's reaction says everything, and continue to tease her.

"God Lando" Her voice is now a half moan, and I smile down at her before kissing her neck. I can feel her getting wet through her panties, so I gently move it to the side and let my finger slide inside of her.

"Oh mon amour, tu es si bon" (Oh my love, you're so good) I may not understand what she's saying, but i'll take it as i'm doing something right.

"Can you stay still for me beautiful?" She nods back at me, and I take of her sweatpants. While I'm taking them of, I'm also bending down placing a soft kiss on her upper thigh. My finger is still inside of her, and my tongue moves to her sensetive spot. 

We continue like this for about ten minutes, before someone knocks at the door. I ignore it and continue to please Julie, but suddenly the door opens and Arthur walks in. Both me and Julie look at the door in shock, and Arthur quickly returns the look.

"Fuck not this Again Julie! Have you learnt nothing?" He's face is very red, and he quickly turns to leave.

"Arthur?" Julie says before her brother gets to the door again.

"Yeah?"

"Can you please don't tell anyone? I know that we are adults and allowed to do this, but it would just make things wierd"

"Sure, i won't tell. My mouth is shut" He motians that he locks his mouth and throws away the key, before he walks out and closes the door. Only a few minutes later, Liam gets back home. The rest of the night we spend talking, making dinner, and watching a movie.