Chapter 7

~Lando~

"I never lost my feelings for you" Did I hear that right? She never lost them, does this mean I might have a shot? I have so many questions right now.

"You didn't?"

"No, never" wow, for all these years I've never known. But I can't lie, I do feel the same.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, ofc"

"I didn't either"

"You had feelings for yourself?" Is she really that dumb, or just trying to be funny?

"No, but I do have for you"

"You do?"

"Yeah, is it so surprising. Have you met yourself?" She truly is both an amazing person and very beautiful.

"I think I have, don't remember tho"

"Well i have, and you're amazing"

"Thank you Lando, so what now?" I might have an awnser to that...

"Do you want to be my girlfriend? Her smile is everything,

"Omg yesss ofc I do" I know we might be moving a bit fast, but in my defense I have technically known her for six years. It also might be good for Liam.

"I've missed you, I truly have"

"I have missed you too, I can't believe it's been six years"

"Has it really been that long?"

"I guess it has" we're now all of a sudden looking deep into each other's eyes. She has the most beautiful blue eyes, and I could stare into them for hours.

"Can I kiss you?" I do a slight nod, and within seconds we're all over each other. God I've missed her. The only time I've felt like this was with her, and now it's back. We're now making out, and I've never wanted anything so bad in my entire life. My hands are in her hair, as she's taking of my shirt.

"Mommy, what's going on?"

Hiii everyone ❤️
I know this chapter was very short, but I didn't have much time or motivation today. I'm hoping to write another chapter tomorrow, but I can promise anything

Lan❤️