Chapter 4

~Julie~

"Is he the father, Julie?" Charles was now repeating him self, as I've froze and unable to speak. How the fuck did he figure that out? I'm the only one that knows, well knew now.

"Julie, answer me" he was speaking with a more confident voice now.

"Yes"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I panicked, ok?"

"You panicked?! So you though it was just better to not tell us... Does Landon even know?"

"No... We are the only ones that know."

"Well ehhm" who the fuck did he tell, I'm so gonna kill him.

"Charles, who knows"

"Liam..." Of course that dumb bastard diceded to tell my son.

"WHAT, you told him?!"

"No ofc not"

"How does he know then?"

"He found a letter addressed to Lando where you explained the hole thing,I think he found it in your suitcase" Fuck, I completely forgot about the letter. After I found out that I was pregnant I wrote a letter to Lando, telling him that I was pregnant and that the child is he's. The thing is, I never sent it. How could I, I didn't know where he lived or any other way to get a hold of him. So I just left it in my suitcase, and apparently never took it out.

"How did he take it?"

"He was a little shocked at first, but then he was just excited that his dad is an F1 driver to." I'm not very surprised about that part actually, he bragges so mutch about Charles and Arthur already so it makes sense.

"Well can you please don't tell anyone, Charles I'll do literally anything"

"I won't tell, but... You'll have to tell Lando" I get that I should tell him, but I've just told him that I don't know. So this could easily become very interesting.

"Fine, I'll tell him this weekend"

"Good, I know that if I had a son I whould have loved to know about him"

"I know, and I've regret not telling him every single day"

*Saturday*

"Mommyyyy, wake up" the clock was now 08:00 and Liam was already wide awake.

"Yes baby, are you excited to watch uncle Charles drive today?"

"YESSS, I can't wait. Can we go look at the other team's garages to?"

"Ofc we can, do you have any specific team's you want to look at?"

"I want to go to McLaren"

"Oh, sure baby" I hope he just wants to look at the cars, but I can't help but think he wants to meet Lando.

*In the paddock"

It's now 10:00 and we're currently sitting in the Ferrari cool down room eating lunch. Liam hasn't fussed to mutch about going to see the garages, but I know that he's going to very soon.

"Mum, can we go see McLaren now?" I knew it was coming.

"Honey, you have to finish your lunch first ok? We can go when we're done" As I said that Liam started russing to finnish the food, and within 5 minutes he was done.

"Can we go now mom?"

"Yes honey, we can" I honestly don't want to, but I'll do it for Liam.

As we're walking out of the Ferrari garage and down towards McLaren, I can feel a big lump growing in my belly. Lando and Liam looks a bit alike, but not enough that someone could point it out without knowing. At least no one has, I just hope Landon won't when he sees him up close.

When I get out of my own thoughts and finally look up I can see Liam light up as we're now only meter's away. Lando is standing in the garage talking to his engineer, as he turnes around he suddenly sees me and wave us over to come talk to him.

"Hey, you must be Liam. Right?"

"Yes I am. Can I ask you an question?"

"Ofc, what is it little man?"

"Is it true that your my dad?"

Oh fuck