Chapter 22

~Julie~

*A few months later*

I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner as Lando and Liam comes home from a day at the track. Liam has fallen more in love with carting, and his skills has grown a lot since he first started driving. I have to admit, my mental health still isn't the best, but we're getting some where. Next weekend is Liam's birthday, and me and Lando are planing on taking him on a weekend trip to disney. Like what 7 year old wouldn't love to fly to Disney for his bithday? I know I would if I were his age.

Anways, things between me and Lando has been great lately. He has been the most loving and supporting boyfriend after the incident. Not that he weren't before, but something about us has changed. We're pretty much always around each other, the only exceptions is probably when he's at the track with Liam, or when he is racing himself. But I lovet it. He is giving me the love and support that I didn't know i needed. Being with him like this has made me realize something, and if you told me a year ago that I'd be feeling like this, I wouln't had belived you. But i guess that's how fate works. Sometimes life is tough, but it helps you get stronger and realize who you truly love. And after all the bumpy roads I've been through, I have finally found him. I have found the one.

~Lando~

I look over at Julie, who is currently looking at me with the most loving eyes that I have ever seen. She is truly beautiful, even in just the sweatpants and hoodie that she is wearing. Her hair is in a messybun and she hasn't done her makeup today, but to be honest I'd pick this Julie over any other version of her. I smile at her and fight the urge to laugh lightly at the perfect sight in front of me.

"What?" I chuckle as I say it, and she snaps out of her little bubble.

"I love you" She looks up at me as I walk over to her. Her eyes aren't the flirty ones that she usually has when she says that, but instead they are full with admiration.

"I love you to Jules" I pull her into my chest and kiss her forehead when she looks up at me.

"No, I... I love you Lando, not like the other i love you's. I love you more than anything, hell I even love you more than myself. I love everything about you. Everything from how you always hold me tightly in the mornings and whisper the sweetest things to me, to how you sometimes forget to put the toilet seat back down after you have used it." She pauses to take a breath, and I realize how much the small things I do mean to her. As she's about to start talking again I pull her into a kiss, it's passionate and everything we both need in the moment. The kiss lasts for a solid few seconds before I pull away and look her straight in her eyes.

"Calm down Julie" I smile at her and pull a little black box out of my pocket. I had meant to wait a little longer, but this feels like the perfect moment.

"Trust me, I love you like that to"

Hiii everone<3

I have had the worst writersblock for quite a few months now, but i hope to get back to the writing again now. I can't promise that I will be very consistant due to school, but I'll try my best. This wasn't exaclly the longest chapter, but I hope you liked it:)