Chapter 1

~Julie~

*6 years later*

As I wake up I can feel Liam laying next to me, he's a great kid and I couldn't wish for more. But sometimes when I look at him all I can see is his dad, I truly do miss him. I've seen him a couple of times over the years, as he now races a long side of my brother on the F1 grid. Even though I've seen him, I have never told him about Liam. He's son that he doesn't know about. I tried to tell him after I found out, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Even Charles, Arthur and Lorenzo doesn't know, I just told them that he was the result of a stupid one night stand. Witch is kinda true, I mean it's not like I dated Lando.

I look down at Liam, which is now currently waking up. As I do it hits me again, he really do look like his dad. Suddenly I hear my phone ring, and I look down at the screen. It's Charles, when I pick up the phone I he starts speaking imidiatly.

"JULIEEE, what's up"

"Good morning to you to Charles, just laying in bed with Liam"

"Yeah yeah good morning, do you guys have any plans for next week?"

"I don't think so, why?"

"I was just wondering if you and Liam want to come to the British GP with me"

"We whould love that"
Liam is now looking up at me, he looks a little bit confused.

"Great, the plane is leaving on Tuesday from the airport in Nice. I'll get your paddock passes ready, so you can actually come inside" He said with a light laugh at his faild joke.

We talk for a while before we hang up. I look back down at Liam to tell him the exciting news. He loves F1, and at the age of 6 he has already been to multiple races.

"Hey, you know how you said you wanted to go to more races?"

"Yess, I love watching the cars go fastttt'

"Well, uncle Charles just called and invited us to the British GP next week"

"Yayyy, I can't wait. I've never been to England before" he said very excited.

God I love this kid