Chapter 14

~Lando~

*Two months later*

Yesterday me and Julie flew out to Spa for the Belgian GP. Julie and Charles's mother is watching Liam for the weekend, so we can fully focus on the race. Ever since we landed the weather has been very unpredictable, in one moment it's sunny, and in the next it's raining all over the place. To be honest I don't really mind it, since it only makes the race more interesting. Honestly I've really been looking forward to this race weekend. Spa is a very fun track to drive, and it's definitely one of my favorites on the calendar.

As I'm getting ready for practice, I suddenly feel someone seeking up behind me gently putting her hands over my eyes. I know that it's Julie, but I decide to play along.

"Let me guess... Santa?" She chuckles at my comment before she collects herself. God she has this amazing effect on me, and everytime I see her I see the love of my life.

"Could be... I have some news, I don't know how you'll react but hopefully you'll be happy" Her voice is more serious now, and I'm starting to get a bit worried.

"Tell me babe, you're getting me worried here"

"I'm pregnant... I just found out" I look at her in shock, not expecting to hear that she's pregnant again. My mind instantly goes back to all the times we've done it, and I shouldn't be surprised. Cause we have done it alot. Her expression is slowly getting sader when I take to long to reply, but I'm genuinely happy I just don't know how to react.

"That's great Julie, I can't wait to be there for all the firsts. I love you so much " I kiss her, and she quickly deepens the kiss. When she pulls away I whisper in her ear "I'm already in love with this baby, I can't wait for Liam to get a sibling"

"He'll be a great big brother" From what I've learned about him, he's the perfect example of someone who should be an older sibling. He always behave, and you never have to ask him twice, I've never met a nicer kid in my life. And I'm proud to call him my son.

"He will, I'm so sorry to ruin the moment but I have to get to practice. Zak will beat the living hell out of me if I'm late" I look at the time and see that practice starts in 15 minutes.

"Then you better get going" She chuckles, and I give her a kiss on my way out. "I love you"

"I love you more Lan"

*Sunday - (Race day)*

I sit in the car waiting for lights out, the race has already been delayed due to rain. The track is starting to clear up, but we are forced by the FIA to start on intermediate's. I'm starting P2, after having a great qualifying yesterday. Max is starting P1 as usual, and I have Charles behind me starting from P3. I look to my right, and see Julie sitting in the garage. When I see her, I suddenly feel butterflies in my stomach. She's gorgeous, and I can't believe I'm lucky to call her the mother of my children.

A few minutes later we start the formation lap. The track is still slippery after the rain, but it will have to do. We finish up the lap, and slowly get back to start. The wait before light's out is almost killing me, it feels like an entirety but in reality it's just a few seconds. Finally the lights disappear, and I press the throttle. I have a great start and is up alongside Max, but he gets the better exit in the first turn. A few laps pas and not to much has happened, I'm still P2 and Max currently has a 7 second gap.

"Box box" Will tell me over the radio, and I quickly get in to box for slicks as the track has dried up. It's a good stop at 2.1 seconds, and I get out alongside Charles. We are now fighting for P2, and our driving gets very risky as we come up t,urn two. We're now wheel to wheel up Eau Rouge, and we're almost through. But suddenly I see myself off track, on my way into the barriers. Charles had slipped, and went of track taking me with him. It all goes so fast that I don't get to react, before my car flips upside down landing on top of Charles's Ferrari. I feel a sharp pain in my whole body, before everything goes black.