Chapter 8

~Julie~

"Momy, what's going on?"

"Oh honey, we're just talking" I said with a slight chuckle, not knowing what to awnser. Because that was clearly not what's happening. But what he dosen't know dosen't hurt him.

"That didn't look like talking mom" he dosen't know how to shut up does he? Guess he's got that from his dad...

"Wierd, we where only talking darling" I'm now looking at Lando, and he looks just as shocked as me.

"Liam, do you want to go karting tomorow?" Lando joined into the conversation, already bribing the kid

"OMG YES YES YES, CAN I MUMY, CAN I?" I look back at Lando, thanking him for changing the conversation.

"You can sweety, Lando has actually convinced me to let you start"

"YOU HAVE? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!"

"You're welcome, and if you want I'm more than happy to help you" Lando said, i know he really does want to.

"I whould love that, can uncle Charles come tomorow to?" he said clearly excited.

"I mean, if he has the time and wants to. I see nothing wrong with that, the more the merrier. I can go call him right now, if you want to?"

"Yay, I hope he can!"

~Lando~

As I'm calling Charles, so many thoughts go through my mind. I get that he wants Charles to come, but to be honest i was looking forward to have some time alone with him. It could be fun racing Charles in karts again tho.

"Hey mate, what's up?"

"Hey. Nothing mutch, just over at Julie's. You free tomorrow?"

"I think so, you got anything in mind?"

"Well... Me and Liam are going karting, and he want's you to joine us"

"Yeah sure, sounds fun. You don't want me to come, right?" Wow, Charles sure knows how to read me.

"I was looking forward to some time alone with him, but i guess it whould be fun to beat you in karts again" I will do anything in my power to beat him, Charles is going down tomorow.

"That's what i thought, but I'm sorry to break it to you. I'm could beat you in karting any day"

"I guess we'll see" He's so going down.

"Yeah, and one thing..."

"What is it?" I have a feeling it's not gonna be good, but that might just be something I'm imagining.

"Try not to knock up my little sister again" The audacity this man has...

"Good night to you to Charles" I said, while hanging up.

On my way back to the living room, I could see Liam and Julie cuddeling on the coutch. They are having a great time, and it makes me so mad that i've missed out on so mutch. But I'm gonna try to make the best out of it, and keep my thoughts to myself.

"Guess what Liam, Charles is comming with us tomorow. And you are going to beat him"

"I am? But he is much better than me, I could never win over him"

"I belive in you, I'm sure you're going to do great" And that's when Julie interupts.

"Liam, it's getting late. You should go back to bed, so you're ready for tomorow" I look down at my watch, and realize that it's already 23:12.

"Ok momy, i'll go" And he did, within seconds he was already back in he's room and we where once again left alone.

"Sooo, can I get one of those hugs to?"

"Sure, come here" I can't get enough of her, I'm starting to think that she's an obbsesion. But i'm not gonna complain about that.

"Did Charles say anything wierd? He is kinda protective over me" Well i can think of one thing he said, but i only think he said it to intimidate me.

"Well... He did ask me to not knock you up again"

"That's not his decision, is it?" She's way to sexy when she talks like this, and i know that she knows.

"I guess it's not" We stay cuddeling like this for hours, god I've missed her so mutch.

Hiii everyone ❤️
I just want to pop in and tell you guys how much fun I have reading the comments. It really makes my day, and that are soooo fun to read

Love Lan❤️