VII

It was almost midnight when she finally lay down on the bed in shorts and a t-shirt, when suddenly the door of the room opened. She jumped out of bed immediately, turning on the light.

"What are you doing here?" Jess asked Evy, who was locking the door by turning the key. She was wearing a bathrobe, her hair was down and her makeup had been removed. Jess groaned inwardly.

"You didn't come to me. How long are you going to ignore this?" Eva snapped at her angrily.

"This?" Jess asked stupidly, unable to think except one - Eva was hot. And she herself felt the wetness between her legs as the woman slowly untied her robe.

"You're one of the smartest people I know and yet such a dumbass! Don't make a fool out of me because I feel dumb enough running after a student begging for her attention. It's humiliating and yet... I can't stop." She spoke quickly, looking with fiery eyes at Jess, who swallowed loudly as she watched her bathrobe slide down to the floor, over smooth thighs and shapely calves. Eva wore a short, strappy lace petticoat that clung to her shapely breasts and cut into her hips. "Do you like me Jess?" She asked, seeing that the girl couldn't take her eyes off her.

"You are a goddess, how can I not." Jess grunted, turning her head away.

"Then look at me." Eva spoke commandingly and pulled Jess's head towards her, standing dangerously close. She stood on her tiptoes and connected their lips.

All thoughts and protests vanished from Jess's mind. She returned the kiss, weaving her fingers through her red hair, bit Eva's lip lightly, slipping her tongue inside. She wanted to taste it. They both groaned.

They broke apart panting. Eva grabbed Jess's hand and brought it to her breasts.

"Touch me or I'll go crazy..." Eva whispered without taking her eyes off Jess's face.

Although it was the first time she was doing this, her instincts seemed to take over. Jess knew she would never be as bold as she was now under Eva's demanding gaze. She gripped her breast, massaging it lightly, her thumb grazing the hardening nipple. The woman trembled at her touch. Jess didn't speak, but her questioning gaze spoke for itself.

"Yes, you can take it off." Eva purred and Jess gently slid Eva's petticoat off. She stood naked in her perfection before her. Jess couldn't stop admiring her.

"Jess..." Eva admonished her.

This time she didn't have to direct the girl's hands, Jess approached her, kissing her passionately and directing her towards the bed. She instantly liked being upstairs as Eva thrashed beneath her like hot mess, panting and clutching the sheets. Jess licked her neck, rubbing her breasts with her free hand.

"Lower or I'll come before you touch me properly..." Eva pleaded.

And Jess, while she would have preferred to continue stroking soft kisses all over Eva's body, complied with her request, like the lovesick fool she was at that moment. She touched her hot center with her hand, feeling the wetness on her fingers that spilled over her fingers. She couldn't help but lick them, tasting Eva. At that moment, she felt like she was floating in the clouds, an experience like no other. Eva watched her with slightly hazy eyes and open mouth. Jess dived in a second time, gently rubbing her cunt with her fingers. As soon as she did, Eva moaned loudly, and Jess felt that while she didn't know exactly what to do, she must have been doing something exceedingly well. So she continued. Until Eva arched her back, screaming her name and collapsing against the pillows, panting loudly.

"Are you..." Jess began timidly.

"Oh god, yes! I came, if that's what you're asking." Eva purred. "And it was the best orgasm of my life." She added looking at Jess, who was kneeling between the redhead's spread legs. "Jess? Something wrong?" she asked suddenly serious and sat down abruptly in front of the girl, gently touching her cheek.