Prologue

"I'm tired."

Dream's voiced had ranged through the dark cell, he was in. He stares right at the bright lava wall, that was covering the entrance of the cell. The only entrance. His eyes were bloodshot red with heavy bags were under his eyes and his eyes beginning to become heavier and heavier. He has his knees up towards his chest while his breathing was shallowed and slow.

"Why did Techno had to leave as well."

Dream had tears fallen from his eyes as he broke down. He was given, one of the worst torture method of his life. He wouldn't handle it has he just stared right the lava wall. He knew of the consequences of when Techno had disappeared from the cell that Quackity had assumed that he had known where Technoblade had went.

Which he didn't actually know where Techno went.

"Why do I even bother. They're right after all. I am a monster." He voiced while hugging his knees to his chest while clutching his eyes closed tight.

"You are"

"What?" He opens his eyes slowly when he had heard the voice.

"A monster."

"I know."

"A tyrant."

"I know."

"A villain."

"I Know."

"A murderer."

"I KNOW!"

Dream yelled out of desperation when the voices had continue to pestered him about it. He started to cover his ears while he mumble complete nonsense. He had closed his eyes shut as tears fall from his eyes. He couldn't take it anymore. The voices were getting to him. He was slowly going insane. Or maybe he already is.

This was the consequences on the actions of what he had induced to the people of this world. He opened his eyes slowly has his breathing had finally calming down.

"Would my child, the world, be finally happy if I was gone?" He asked no one in particular. He just stare at the lava. His eyes were slowly closing but all he did was stare. He was finally alone, in peace.

His breathing slowly stopped. His eyes stayed open has that last light of life faded from his eyes

A tyrant. A monster. A villain. A lonely man. Died in his cell.

Alone.
====

Gudao eyes opened slowly. He raised his body up as he sits up from that restless sleep. His legs dropping to the floor besides his bed. He blinks away the blurriness as reencounter the dream he just had. "That was a strange dream." He mumbles to himself has he was about to get up and get ready.

His door opened a bit. It had startled him but soon he saw someone head had popped out and had peered into the room. "Senpai, are you awake?" A familiar voice of the Demi-servant of his.

Gudao raised and eye brow as he looks at Mash. He gave her a smile but Mash could see something was bothering him. Fou on the other hand had jumped from Mash's shoulder and onto Gudao's shoulder. Then jumped onto top of his head.

"Senpai, is there something wrong?"

Gudao looked over towards her. He tilted his head slightly to the side. He didn't want to worry her about his problems but something had told him that he should tell her but at the same time, he didn't want to.

"No. Nothing is wrong." He said to her while looking at her. He knew that he was going to regret it since he also knows that Mash is very observant. "You seemed to have been crying." Mash had voiced her concerns as she had noticed tears stains on his cheeks.

Gudao lifted up his hand to touch his cheeks. He felt the dryness of the tears that had fallen. He raised his fingers towards his eyes and had felt the tears forming which in turn, had made him wipe them away.

This in turned had made Mash worried. "Are you sure, you're alright?" She asked him.

Gudao looks at her and gave her a nod. He smiles a bit. "I just had a sad dream. I guess I was just thinking about it." He said to her.

"A sad dream?"

"It doesn't matter anymore, so don't worry about it." Gudao said as he calms her worries down. "Is there something going on, at the moment?" he asked her.

Mash gave a look, one that Gudao had recognized all to well. "Gudako have decided to gather saint quartzs' and try to summon a new servant."

"She will slowly go insane at this point since she hasn't been having any luck on that." Gudao had commented before getting up. "Let's go then. Knowing her and how she would react, if she doesn't get a servant, than we better be there to calm her down.' He walks out of his room with Mash folllowing behind him. The two walked down the hall where the summoning room was. Inside Da Vinci, Dr. Romani, and Gudako were in.

"Is the summoning going well?" Gudao asked as he walks into the room. He saw the look on Gudako's face and couldn't help but gave out a chuckle. "Well, judging by your face, it isn't going well."

"Oh! Good morning, Gudao." Da Vinci said as she smiled. "Gudako hasn't even started yet because we waited for you."

"No. I had done a few before you came in and I didn't get another servant." Gudako pouted as she crosses her arms against her chest. Da Vinci chuckles as she looks at Gudao. "Yeah, her luck is worse than the Cus'." She said with a laugh. Gudao could agree with that as the Cus' are known to have very bad luck.

Soon, Gudako smiles brightly and clap her hands together. "Now, since you are here. I can finally managed to summon a servant." She said with a grin.

Gudao doesn't like the look, his sister was giving him. "Why do you say that?" He asked as he wanted to know why she had said that.

"Because brother, you are a good luck charm, when I summon a new servant." Gudako answered "and also we needed Mash's shield to do the summoning process." She continued.

"Mash, if you would." Gudako said as she had pointed at the summoning circle as she was getting ready to summon a servant.

"Of course." Mash said as she summoned her shield and placed it in the center of the summoning circle. After she had placed her shield down, she walked away from the summoning circle.

Gudako walked over towards the summoning circle. She took out the remaining 30 saint quartzs, she had left and threw them in. The circle started to glow brightly, as the shield glowed and came out three rings. After the rings, a pillar of light came out after. First, it had glowed blue and a white color, which Gudako made a face, but then it had brighten when a golden color came. Everyone in the room had to close their eyes when the brightness came.

Soon enough, the light had disappeared. As the light faded, a figure appeared from the light. A young man with blonde hair seemingly in his yearly 20s. He seemed to be wearing a much more casual outfit that just seems to fit him well—the multiple belts and straps around his body with various weapons but the more noticeable one was the large axe on his back. Items seemingly dangling from his straps, a pair of dark jeans that hugs his legs, well. Yet, what they couldn't't take their eyes off of was his face. Littered with faded scars, freckles painted on his cheeks and nose, but the one thing that caught their attention was the beautiful eyes of his.

Green. Blue. Yellow.

Those were the colors that they could see. It was enchanting to say the least but one thing still bothered them all. Why were they faded. Than a thought came into Gudao's mind. 'He's blind.' It was the only possible thing that made sense but before Gudao can asked the male servant spoke.

"Foreigner, Dream."