Happy Reunion or is it?

Dream couldn't believe his ears. He stands frozen in place as he just thinks about what was going on. He couldn't believe it. He was here.

Dream just stood there frozen in place. He couldn't believe his ears. He just couldn't believe it. He was here. He was here. To be honest, Dream was surprised as well. No one couldn't beat Techno but

He was here.

That thought alone made Dream even more tensed then he was already is. Techno had died. That realization just hit dream in the face before reaching out his hand towards the other, in which he felt Techno's hand on his own. "Don't you worry, Teletubby. I gotten the final blow before I passed." He said to him with a chuckle.

Dream soon grips Techno's hand with anticipation before eventually had managed to hug him tightly. "Why?" He whispers into his chest. He finally lets the tears fallen from his eyes. He still couldn't believe it but at the same time, he was happy that he has someone here with him, in this unknown world.

"Why, what?" Techno looks down at him, letting Dream hug him tight. This was the only moment that he was letting Dream, hug him including crying on him.

"You stupid, bacon. Philza would be devastated." Dream finally backs away while wiping away the tears from his eyes. He tends to rubbed his eyes as the tears were irritating them.

Techno chuckles at the worried tone in Dream's voice. He knew that Dream, would've asked that question and he certainly has an answer to that. "Philza, knew of the plan. When were first heard of your appearance outside of the prison, to say we were shock was an understatement." Techno explained to him.

Dream froze at that. He went quiet for a moment before leaning forward a bit. "What do you mean appearance? I died in that isolated cell." He said to Techno.

"I know. Sam had contacted me, for some reason, to come and collect your body." Techno said to him. "Once, it was confirm that you had been dead for a few days, it seemed someone was impersonating you after your death, and that's when a lot of things happened. I don't know much of the details but Randoo had given me a brief of it."

Dream froze at that. Ranboo. Oh how he wanted to apologize to him. He knew that Ranboo had some memory issues but then had remembered what Nightmare had told him, he felt shivers run down his spine.

"How is Ranboo?" He decided to ask him as his voice was above a whisper. He just wanted to know. He knew that Techno is very protective of him and would always give him a bold and truthful answers.

Techno looks at him with unknown look in his eyes. He took a deep breathe. "Ranboo is fine. He went into hiding with Tommy and Tubbo including with his son, Micheal." he said to him being protective of Ranboo and was actually hesitated on telling Dream about him.

Dream hums and gave him a nod. "That's good." His voice was just above a whisper but Techno heard him loud and clear. "Look Dream, I know you are worried about him but you know why, I didn't want to tell you." He said to him with a look.

Dream shuddered at the tone that Techno was giving him. He understands that but sometimes he couldn't help it but be worried about Ranboo.

"yeah, I know." he said to him with a nod as he lowered his head a bit.

Techno sighs and decided to hug Dream. Dream had froze from the contact and had tensed up but soon relaxed into his arms. He felt safe within them, anyways. He knew that Techno was protective of Ranboo, as he was mostly caused of his pain, as well. "Sorry, for asking." He said to him as it's muffled as Dream had his placed face aginst Techno's chest.

They stay like that for awhile. Techno didn't mind it at all, as he knows Dream. He can understand why he asked about Ranboo. Don't get him wrong, he still hesitate on telling Dream about him since he didn't want Ranboo suffering, once again.

"Dream, tell me about this pace?"

Dream pulls away and tilts his head up a bit. He smiled. "How about, you tell me what happened after your summon? I know that's is worth telling me about, huh?"

Techno chuckled. "You have no idea. I might have scared a few people that's for sure, but if I must, then sit tight, it's going to be a long story." He said to him as Dream pulls him inside his room. Techno smiles before starting his story after he had arrived there.

Let's just say, it was entertaining to say the least.

___________

Hope you like this chapter. It took awhile but finally gotten around to finish it. ^^