Character Sheet 1

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

σπάθη• 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 Enyo
σπάθη• 𝐀.𝐊.𝐀 Blood God, Technoblade
σπάθη• 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 Devine Spirit, Vessel
σπάθη• 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 Saber
σπάθη• 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
σπάθη• 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞 Greek Mythology, Roman Mythology
σπάθη• 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧 Ancient Greek
σπάθη• 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐞 Blood
σπάθη• 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 Chaotic Evil
σπάθη• 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬 Male, Devine, Blood God, Daemon, Hybrid

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➣ 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 ■■■■□ B
➣ 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ■■■■□ B+
➣ 𝐀𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ■■■■■ A
➣ 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚 ■■■■□ C+
➣ 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤 ■■■□□ D+++
➣ 𝐍𝐏𝐒 ■■■■■ EX

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

༺═──────────────═༻

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐃
Ο Θεός του Αίματος

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐃Ο Θεός του Αίματος

《𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐫》
Σπάθη

༺═──────────────═༻

•❯ History ::
ιστορία
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➤ Saber's True Name is Enyo. The goddess of as she's depicted as a personified spirit (daemon) of war. She is the female counterpart and a close companion of the war god, Ares. Enyo is sometimes closely identified with Eris, the goddess of strife. Yet, she was in a vessel. A top-secret experiments had been carried out and had birthed much sacrifice. The loss of many young boys and girls forced to be experimented on after being separated from their families had especially felt, further accentuated by failure on creating a vessel for a war god.

In Ancient Greek Mythology, Enyo was shown as the sister of Ares, the god of war. Sometimes she was known and was called "Sister of War" or the "Spectre of Cities." Her role was going into battle alongside her brother, Ares. As such, she was drawn to a young little boy. The experiment, that had been created to create a vessel, had been swept away by leaked out Mana or from explosions. The children who had managed to survive were then eaten by beasts that were around the area or were killed on sight. Yet some children had survived and hid.

Among the children was a boy. This boy saw the paths that the others took, but took none for himself. Whichever way he went, he knew he could not get the revenge he had so wanted. The boy watched till the very last child left. Then, clasping the broken sword that was the last gift of the benefactor who'd fallen before his very own eyes, he vanished silently into the dark. To find his own path. His own revenge.