A Warrior's Death

The sound of swords clashing had caught the attention of someone but yet they were alone. A strand of pink hair flows into the face of a brave yet selfish warrior. He stands alone while in the distance another set of swords clashing was heard in the sky. Eyes glowing red while facing his opponent. He has his sword raised towards his opponet.

He stares at the other, recognizing them at first glace. He couldn't believe it at first but anything is possible he supposed. He had managed to force the other into the light. The other stood tall, standing with confidence, with a spear in hand. He recognized the spear as in Greek mythology, only one other holds a spear other than Achilles, was Diomedes.

Techo grips his sword hilt tight. "you're Diomedes, aren't you?" He questioned in a monotone voice. His breathing was shallow but kept steady.

The other, Diomedes, chuckled. "So, you know my true name, huh." he said while looking at him. "please, call me Lancer." he smirks before he tilted his spear towards the ground while in a battle stance. "you really are a worthy opponent." he gave out a laugh. "He was right to be cautious with you. Now, I have to really take it up a notch."

Lancer stances had become lax. His spear pointwd towards Technoblade before he startes to run towards him. It was unnatural. Techno knew that Lancer wasn't human at all. He had to time it nut eventually Techno did dodged the attack, well mostly. As Lancer did managed to nick Techno in several places but didn't made Techno stumbled at all.

The sound of their weapons clashing was heard but no one was witnissing this battle besides one being, that looked like him. The fire ranges on in the distance creating a thick smoke into the air.

Techno's swordmanship was impressive as he managed to dodge and counter the attacks of the other quickly. He wqs a worthy opponent despite not being a servant and only a mere mortal.

Lancer grints his teeth. He should've been done by now but he wasn't. Who was this man? How can he be able to keep up with a servant? So, he changed his stances as electricity filled the air while changing the position of his spear. Techno managing the distance himself but only barely. He watches Lancer while getting ready to counter the attack.

Lancer smiles. "I dedicated my strike to my Goddess, my spear should never miss because it is guided by her fair hand..." he started to chant while Techno watches as his eyes narrowed a bit. "Fly and pierce, Otheós diátrisi dóry!" Lancer yelled out and he threw the spear towards Technoblade.

Techno gotten into a position to block the attack. The speaer had made contact with the sword but it wasn't enough. The sword cracked before eventually the spear pierced through striking him. His red eyes widen a bit before he chuckled. He had to admit, at least he had found a worthy opponent to fight to the very end.

Techno felt a peace yet alone. The voices seemed to be quiet while he didn't mind at all. He felt his body fall to the ground while he looked up at the daunting sky. Blood fell from his mouth.

Lancer watches from a few feet away before walking over towards him. "You're a worthy opponent, but even I had known that you're still mortal, Blood God." He grasps his spear before pulling it out of Techno.

Techno chuckles as he coughs out blood when the spear had been pulled out. "You did know, Who I was." He couldn't helped but asked him. He turned his head towards him. His red eyes locking with the other.

He didn't know what he was feeling. Was it relief? No. He felt uncertain about it. Yet, he soon hears the voices  but they were fuzzy and hard to make out as they soon faded away from his mind. He eyes shined slightly.

"My Master had told me to be very cautious of you" Lancer stated before he countinues. "He was right. You are a power oppenent to take out. You held your ground against despite being a regular human, that is." Lancer had swatted down and was looking at him.

Techno gave out another chuckle. "Good." he started before gave him a smirk. "Then you should know that I will never leave this world until I get the last strike."

Lancer looked confused as he raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?" He question but before he could say anything else, Techno had managed to grabbed his broken sword and pierced it through Lancer's chest.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD"

His eyes glowed as it bleed red but the light soon faded but what was off putting was the glitched and disoriented his voice was. He knew that if he was going out, he wouldn't leave his opponent unscathed.

_______________

Techno felt warm. Despite being surrounded by darkness. He soon felt gentle hands combing through his long hair. He felt relaxed against the hands while smirling to himself.

"My son, you had done wonders. You held your ground and fought to the very end but your jounry doesn't end here." a gentle voice sounded into his ear. "You friend needs you as of right now. Your time isn't up yet but once this journey has ended, please come back to me, my son."

It calmed him. The promise of coming back into those gentle hands felt relief. He didn't want to go but he knew that it wasn't time yet. The lingered of a gentle death, that was what he had felt before those hands soon faded away as he comes to open his eyes, a bright light had surrounded him. Once more, he closed his eyes as the light had blinded him before he heard voices.

A whine was heard. Techno ears gotten irritated by the sound. "So not fair!" A female voiced had ranged through the room.

Techno opens his eyes slowly. He soon felt the weight of a skull on his head. He smirks underneath. This was going to be fun. His red eyes could be seen through the eye holes as they stare at the people standing in front of him. He gave them acknowledgement.

"Foreigner, Technoblade."

______________

Techno and Dream are married. I just decided because why not. Platonic Marriage should be a thing. Techno just really cares for Dream and is always soft around him.

Dream is going to be surprised that his Platonic Husband has been summoned but is now worried as to why he is there since he should've been alive, right.

Well, a lot more is to come as I have a few new ideas for this book.

Also, for the relationship, I haven't decides on who yet but I will soon might take me a few days to think about it.

Anyways, hope you like this chapter, bye.