Battle Begins

Gudako had fell down to her knees, once Dream had left her alone. She had noticed his tears. Why was he crying? Did he not understand the situation? It made her froze in place as she stared at him. He had seemed scared. Was he scared of her? It seemed like it. She didn't know at all.

Gudao looks over towards his sister before eventually walking over. He gets down next to her. He gently wrapped his arms around her. "Don't worry, Gudako." He started to comfort her. "We may not understand Dream or about his past but I know for the fact that they have it under control." He looks down at her while calming her down.

Gudako continues to just look down. She was trying to let her brother comfort her and trying to calm her down. She couldn't. She made a servant scared of their own master. She saw his face. It was filled with fear. Tears started to fall from her eyes as she looks up at her brother.

Gudako took a deep breath. "Did I do something wrong?" She had to asked him. It felt like it was her fault. Gudao shook his head as a frown was placed on his face before he puts on a smile. "No." He started while taking Gudako's hand. "You haven't done anything to Dream. He probably just saw someone else in your place." Gudao helping up Gudako.

He continues to speak. "You shouldn't cry right now." He said to her firmly. "Our servants are fighting and they need our support right now." Gudako smiles and nodded as she wipes her tears away as her usual bright smile comes back.

Gudako looks at Gudao. "You're right. Thank you, Gudao." She looks at him with a smile. She then gave him a nod. They soon both ran towards where the battle was being held. They stop as the y watched in awe as Dream started the first blow.

What shocked them was that Dream had thrown the axe towards its target. It strike the enemy into its chest area before it burst into smoke, clouding the whole area in the process.

__________

Arthur swung his own Excalibur down. "Haa!" He had strike the enemy in half. He was lucky to be able to slice them easily. He soon watches as the enemy all rushed towards him. Since it seemed they didn't have any intelligence at all, they don't have any plans or strategies.

Arthur took advantage of it. Yet, he couldn't dodge or block all the attacks as there were to many rushing towards him at once. He was alone at the moment as he took one side of the battle.

He was getting injured from all over. But, the most notable injuries were mostly his sides and back. They weren't lethal at all but hurt as hell. After a few seconds, Arthur had managed to defeat at least one hundred of the enemies.

Arthur smiled as he decided to finish with something special. He jumped backwards as to give him distance between him and the enemies. After he has landed, he held his sword close to his body with both hands.

Arthur started up a chant. "Seal 13. Decision start! I ask thee, my knights, will you lend me your strength?" Yellow orbs surrounding him and his sword. "Approved by Bedivere, Gareth, Lancelot, Mordees, Galahad." A voice ranged out as Arthur took the last part of his chant. "This...is a battle to save the world."

He lowered his sword towards his side and held it tightly with both of his hands. "Arthur." He opens his eyes as he swun his sword upwards. "EXCALIBUR!!!"

The yellow light of excalibur came out and went towards the enemies. They were engulfed by the light and disappeared. All them, Arthur fought against, were all gone. Arthur breathe heavily before sighing in relief and noticed another light pillar of Excalibur being released.

____________

Astoria waited. She had wanted all of the enemies to come towards her. Unlike Arthur, who had rushed towards them. She waited and used the momentum for her enemies.