Revaluation

BOOM

The sound of a large explosion was heard throughout the area. Fire raged through the lands as a war had broken out. Everything was a mess. Craters upon craters were seen throughout the fields. A lone, raging god was causing chaos as they stand on a hill. Smirking with power while people yell in fear. Screams of pain were heard everywhere including anguish. Yet, there were laughter of psychotic.

The figure stands still, on top of the hill. Sword in hand has it glistened in the setting sun. He watches the war as it waged on. Yet, unknown the figure, someone was watching. Eyes narrowed at this figure. They knew it wasn't really, him.

Red eyes darken and slightly glowed. His hand held the hilt of his sword as he thinks for a moment. He had to do this, but he was hesitant on doing it. The figure reminds him of him. Yet, he knew that he had to act fast before everything can get even more out of hand.

Soon, a headache was starting to form in his head. He winced a bit before mumbling to himself. "Chat, this isn't the time."

It's always the time.

Yea

Blood

That isn't Dream

Sus

E

He sighs but let them be. "Chat, Let me think." He whispered harshly as the voices soon went back into the back of his mind. He took deep breaths and closed his eyes as he just thinks to himself. He had to think up a plan before he could get right to it, he shot open his eyes before taking out his sword. He blocked an attack that someone tried to inflicted on him from behind.

He stands there glaring at the figure. His eyes showing anger but once he gotten a good look at the figure, his eyes widen. He recognize them. "How are you ev-" he was cut off as the figure decided to attack him, again.

_____________

Dream was relaxing in his bed. He had finally calmed himself down. It took him awhile since he was trying hard not to remember some memories that the servant had made him remember. It was haunting him. He couldn't escape from it. It will always be apart of him. Always.

Did he deserve the torture, that had been inflicted on him?

He liked to hoped to believe that he didn't but he knew the things that he had done wasn't going to be forgiven. Ever. He knew that the consequences was going to bite him but he did the things, he had done.

He groans, as a headache form. He placed a hand on his head. "XD, you told me about humans and how they were greedy and don't like others that aren't human at all." He started to mumbles to himself. "Why didn't I listen? Now, I'm stuck here with you and someone else inside my head." He groans again.

Dream stays quiet for a bit waiting to see if either the other voice or XD would answer but alas they didn't. It made him mad. When he needed someone to just comfort him, he doesn't get it. "So, now you are quiet, huh?" He questioned while his eyes closed. "You guys are so hypocritical on doing that." He knew that it was ironic of him saying that.

He soon gets up. He stretched out his hand out. He took a deep breath. He knew doing this will resulted him making a deal but he wanted his questions answered. He needed to figure out things that not even the two voices couldn't answer for him. He started to chant.

⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⊑⟒ ⎅⟒⟒⌿⟒⌇⏁ ⊑⟒⌰⌰
⎍⋔⋔⍜⋏ ⊑⟒⟒, ⍀⟟⋏☌ ⎎⍜⍀⏁⊑
⌰⎍☊⟟⎅ ⋔⟒.

Everything around him started to slow down. He noticed that he was in a different realm since he was able to see. He chuckles. "Hello, Lucid. It's been awhile." He smirks while standing there.

"My oh my. I was finally thinking you had forgotten me but alas, here you are summoning me in a different world." The other, Lucid, gave a chuckle as a body emerged from the fog that the realm had been forming.

Dream crossed his arm across his chest. He looks at Lucid. "Tell me, you know why you are you?" He quested him as he soon went quiet waited for him to answer.

"Maybe. No. Wait. I think I do. You want answers do you. Why you're here in this world because a certain unconscious of the humans mind didn't tell you." Dream froze. Lucid did knew something about it. He locked eyes with Lucid, who grinned at him. Dream stayed quiet for a moment before he soon nodded at him.

It laughed. "Don't you worry, Daydream. I will gladly help for a price." Lucid looks at him before smiling widely. "Name your price." Dream looks at him. He was willing to risk something important to him in order to gain help. "Your memories, is the price. You aren't going to be forgotten Daydream. You're my favorite brother. Not even you being the vessel to that necromancer can stop that." It sneered at the end of its explanation before soon disappearing.

Dream noticed everything came back into reality before his sight went dark. He bit the bottom of his lips. He knew things were going to be rough. He didn't want to believe it. If only, he had someone that could help him go through this.

______________

Chapter is finally done. It's was a short chapter from the previous book but decided to add some other things to it to make it more better.

I hope you like it. Techno is another person that's actually easy but at the same time hard to write. So, I tried not to be OOC with him.