Never Ending Pt 1

Once being called back, Dream had tried to silently walk away. He managed to get a quite a distance but it was all in vain. The doors made a huge sound as they opened. They had all witness the battle.

Dream sighs and pouted as he gave a wince at how loud the doors were. He knew they had found out what he had done but he wouldn't be saying sorry at all. He needed to get his frustration out and he wasn't risking the safety of the staffs or the other servants. He can be very dangerous when he's frustrated to the point where his anger makes it seem he is a berserker.

Mash had noticed him first. She managed to grabbed him gently, as to not make him panic. She pulls him back a bit. "Gudako-senpai," Mash calls out as she holds onto Dream as she turns her head towards Gudako. "Where do you want me to Dream?" Mash looks at her as Gudako walked up to Dream.

Gudako took Dream by the arm, as Mash lets go of him. "Let's take him to the cafeteria." She stated while dragging him away. "There, he won't be able to escape. Even if he does escapes, we have other servants to help us." She gave a smile towards Mash, who had followed them to the cafeteria.

As they left the room, the others soon had followed them out. As they did, Arthur noticed someone that he knows. He smiles and soon walks over towards them as they were leaning against the wall beside the doors. Yet, he did noticed that Astoria didn't even glanced over towards the person.

Arthur looks at them. "Hello, Mordred." He looks at the treacherous knight as he soon stands before her. Unlike Astoria, who couldn't be honest with her feelings and just ignore Mordred completely, Arthur had been trying to fix, his and Mordred's relationship. "Did you come to greet us?" Even though this Mordred wasn't even his son, he still wanted to make amends and start over again.

The said knight got spooked and jumped in surprised as she looked at the male version of her father. She blushes in embarrassment. "HUH!? What are you saying!?" Mordred stuttered out as she looks at him. "I didn't come here to greet you! I was just walking past and decided to lean against the wall!" Mordred arms flailed in disagreement. She then crossed her arms as she pouted a bit.

Arthur gave a chuckled in amusements and gave Mordred on the head. "You really are adorable when you are flustered." Arthur smiles at her. "Do you want to go the cafeteria with me? We could have a nice lunch." Mordred flushed red again as she slapped Arthur's hand away.

"I am not adorable, you idiot Father!" She had stated while glaring at him. "Don't treat me like a child! I am a knight!" Arthur chuckled again at Mordred's reaction as he thought it was an adorable reaction she had made. "And lunch? Will you join me?" Arthur looks at her as he asked her again. Mordred pouted like a child but then nodded slowly.

______________

In the cafeteria, Dream was placed onto a chair as both Mash and Gudako were standing in front of him as she leans against the table. She stares right at him with a slight glare.

"Now, Can you finally answer our questions, Dream?" She stated while her eyes were narrowed, watching as Dream relaxed into the chair, he was holding a cup of hot chocolate as he was craving it at the moment. Dream has his head straight and his eyes locking with hers. "Which are?" He gave them permission to give him their questions as he takes a sip of the drink. He tilted his head a bit.

Gudako took a deep breath. She calms herself down before giving him a look. "I had noticed that you did froze from my command seals but you managed override them." She started while getting more serious. "I want to know is how you did and also about your abilities." She looks at him.

Many of the servants, that were near, had heard what Gudako had just said and they were interested. It was almost unheard of a servant who can be immune to command seals. They wanted to know this as Dream may or may not be immune to command is; or has a way to counter them instead. The latter might be likely.