Never Ending Pt 2

Dream felt uncomfortable of the quiet after he had revealed his ability. He squirms in his seat while trying to feel relaxed but it wasn't helping at all. He could feel the stares. They were judging him. He knows it's a dangerous ability. He knows it's a risky move but he was willing to activate it when he decided to leave this world.

But, this what you wanted, isn't it.

Dream had suddenly froze and his body tensed up. He doesn't even realized that everyone had saw his body tensed up. His eyes had gazed. It seemed like Dream was far off. This didn't go unnoticed by Gudako and some of the other servants at all. It had made them all worried.

Guako looked at him as she placed a hand onto his shoulder. "Dream?" She was immediately met with Dream grabbing her wrist tightly, this brought many of the servants to become defensive as they all were protective of their Masters.

Yet, they don't realized that Dream had done it unconsciously. He wasn't even in the right of mind at the moment. Something was wrong but no one noticed at all.

You know Dream, they may not realize it but I do. You're a monster. You don't know how to feel remorse. You are nothing but a hollow human.

Dream was hearing his voice. He couldn't get him out of his head. He thought he was safe but he guessed not. He unknowingly had started to grip Gudako's wrist even tighter. This resulted in making her winced in pain. Some of the servants, mostly the northerly types, had decided to rush over and try to get Dream to let go. It only made it worse as it tightened more.

Yet, Archer knew something was wrong. He watched the tenseness that Dream's body was in. He seemed he was experiencing something. He then froze at the sight of Dream's eyes. They had a slightly glow to them but what caught his attention was that, they were gazed over. 'Dream was doing everything unconsciously. He doesn't even realize he was hurting master.' Archer thought to himself.

Soon enough Dream had finally let go of Gudako. He slowly lowers his hand down while blinking. He felt the glares before anyone could react, Dream gotten up and bolted out of the cafeteria. No one had noticed that tears were running down his cheeks.

Gudao walks over to her. "Are you alright, Gudako?" He looks at her as he was worried about Dream. He soon realized that some servants weren't there, anymore and had believed that they had went to look for Dream.

Gudako gave a huff as she holds her wrist. "I'm fine." She stated while turning to look at Gudao. "Besides, he now owes me something." She gave a smiles. Gudao has a feeling that Dream was going to be punished for hurting her yet, he doesn't questioned it as it's Gudako.

What's the worse thing that could happen?

_________

Dream had managed to get far enough away as he leans against the wall. He pants softly while he stands there before going onto the ground. He sighs. "Why can't I get some peace." He started to mumbled to himself. "Why do I have to hear his voice." He thought he was finally free from him but he guessed that wasn't true at all.

He keeps hearing that voice. Starting to make him go insane but he doesn't want to. He wants to get rid of that voice but being interrogated by Gudako, it had came back. It made it worse. He made his body froze in shock and fear.

He didn't anticipate that his body would reacted on survival mode and had unconsciously grabbed someone when they touched him.

He wanted to take his mind off of it. So, he started to fumbled with his inventory, before he realized something. Since, he can read codes, thanks to his blindness, he noticed that his inventory was almost full. This was weird in it, itself. Because he had never done anything to fill it up. But, then remembered that he had overheard a conversation that Gudako had about farming but he didn't know what farming she was talking about at all.

Now, he realized it. "Fuck. It seemed that my luck is at it again." He chuckles to himself as he shacked his head. He then made his inventory go away but he was in fact going to take it for granted at times since he was pretty lucky.

As he leans against the wall while sitting down, he heard footsteps. He froze. Those footsteps held power behind it. He knew the presence of a powerful servant when he felt one. He doesn't do anything but just sit there.

"There you are." A female voice called out before eventually being picked up by his throat. This didn't bothered Dream, as he was used to it. Many of his 'friends' had done the same when going against him. He then felt the tip of a blade against his neck which in turn made him tensed again. Was this servant going to kill him? He didn't mind that but he held up a tough composure.

He raised an eyebrow. He noticed that aura. Darkness. That's what he felt when staring at it. Like it was surrounded by darkness but held that same feeling as Astoria. "So you found me." He chuckled. "What do I owe the pleasure of you, taking a blade to my neck for?" He asked as he was curious. He even raised an eyebrow.

She growled. "For hurting our Master. You shall pay that." She stated. Dream then realized. His body must've felt threatened by the touch and had grabbed Gudako. He knew it was pointless on telling the servant but the blade against his neck was pushed slightly into his neck. It didn't reacted at all.

Dream sighs. "Look, for whatever I did, I wasn't conscious when I did it." He revealed before continuing. "It was a flight or fight response that my body had to react to that. And No, I will not give you an explanation on that matter." Dream given the explanation to the other. He soon lifted his hand and grabbed to sword. It pierced his palm but he didn't care. He felt the blood dropped but all he wants is go to his room now. He wants to be alone.

He went quiet. He doesn't want to talk anymore. He was tired. He didn't even realized that the simulation battle had taken a toll on his body. Yet, it had a delay that exhaustion. He pushed the sword away before walking the direction, he had remembered, of his room. His lovely and lonely small room.

____________

"They don't even realized that he's even dead." A voiced gave a laugh. "They think you're him." They cried out with smugness in their voice. "Oh, I know but even though that may be true," another male voiced ranged out. "Someone else knows that he's dead." He stated before smirking. "You know what to do, Lancer."

Lancer looks at the other. "Of course, Master." He gave a bow before turning to leave yet before he left, the other calls out. "Also, task Saber into killing that man with wings. He's a nuisance to my plans as well." The other watches. Piercing purple eyes was looking out of the window, watching as chaos had erupted. He smirks to himself. "Let the fun, begin."

________________

Decided to add some more stuff to this chapter. Let's all be honest, Dream is the embodiment of angst because he's really easy to write with angst. Like come on, the torture that he went through can be a catalyst for angst and I'm taking an advantage of it.

Also, who do you think Saber is?

Goodbye for now ^^