Celebrate A New

The destination was in sight as Dream was still being dragged along. Gudako soon stopped in front of double doors, which had made Dream had come to a stop as well. Gudako didn't give Dream a chance to react as they barged in. He was shocked to see many different color auras but what shocked him even more was the fact that some of the servants, he could only see the gods instead of their vessal. He could admire them all day but not right now.

Gudako drags Dream inside by his arm. As soon he had enter, Dream had felt eyes staring straight at him. Don't get him wrong, usually he loves the attention but at the moment, it felt uncomfortable and made him very anxious. Soon, enough Gudako had guided him towards a seat and made him sit down. He noticed that Gudako's aura was next him indicating she had sat down next to him.

Dream was shaking a bit which didn't go unnoticed by Gudako. "We can leave if you want." Gudako looks towards Dream as she watches him slightly moving around in his chair. "It's fine." Dream turned towards her and soon enough gave her a small smile, one that she wouldn't noticed at all.

Gudako just gave him a smile as he replied back. She soon looks over towards someone. "Hey, Archer, come over here." She calls a white haired male over. Dream had tilted his head as he turns his head while seeing a white aura which had surprised him. Yet, at the same time it was slightly tainted.

"You called me, Master?" the male asked Gudako

Archer walks over when his master had called him, over. "You called?" He looks at Gudako. Yet, he soon locked eyes with the male besides his master. He felt himself frozen as he stares into the other's eyes. He felt shivers run down his spine. "Archer, can you make an welcome meals for Dream." Gudako gestured towards Dream, who had turned his head away. "Of course." Emiya nodded before looking st Dream, again. "It's nice to meet you, new guy. My name is Emiya, Archer Class. But I am mostly call Archer. So, please refer to me as such."

Dream listens closely while having his head turned away. He didn't know why but something about Archer's tainted aura bothered him and didn't want to see it at all. Yet, he still acknowledges him by giving him a nod. "Foreigner, Dream." Giving him his class and name— well more like his nickname as he hasn't revealed his true name to his master at all.

Archer looked at him as he nodded. Yet, he was still bothered by Dream's eyes. He knew for the fact that Dream is blind but didn't say anything as it seems that Gudako didn't even know, he is blind. He soon leaves them both alone with all the other servants staring at them

It will be a long day.

____________

Dream sat in the chair waiting while looking around at all other colored auras. It was intimidating but at the same time, helpful since he could differentiate each and every servant including the other foreigner servants true forms. He would admit, their true forms are beautiful.

It wasn't long before Archer had came back with food. Dream had hesitated a bit. It didn't go unnoticed by many of the other servant including the mother hens servants. They had started to worried when looking very closely that you can see that his clothes were kinda loose and could see that his ribs are showing. It had worried them all.

Before long, Gudako had dragged Dream off to his room as the day was ending. Night was coming and Dream wanted to just lay down as he was sure he wouldn't be able to sleep at all despite not even needing the sleep. Yet, knowing his body, he was eventually going to fall asleep. Which he did.

Dream had woke up the next day not remembering how he fell asleep. He remember that he had asked Gudako, his master, to show him his room as his body was exhausted. Yet, he knew why he asked. He couldn't stand how loud the party was and just wanted to get out of there. The closeness of the other servants was suffocating to him that it started to remind him of the isolated jail cell. Yet, he had met two vessels that he gotten attached too.