Mission Starts

"DAMN YOU, ROMANI AND DA VINCI!" Those were the shouts of Gudao, Arthur, Gudako and Astoria. Dream on the other hand love the feeling of falling as he was mostly used to it from jumping off of cliffs. Dream gave a smirk waiting, yet he did turn his head towards the others and had noticed that their auras were flickering in a fearing away. This did kinda worried him a bit.

Dream didn't mind the fact that he were falling from the sky. It felt familiar and welcoming in a sort of weird way. He soon felt a aura. He turns towards it and had noticed that it was Gudako's that was calling out to him. He hesitated a bit but eventually had went towards her. He understood the situation and was willing to help out. He grabbed hold of her, in which she did the same to him.

"It hears the universe..." he started to mumbled. He heard the screams of the others as he felt the air was starting to compressed which he had indicated that they were getting closer to the ground. "In the long dream.." He continues as he remembers the first time meeting her. "Cures it of sorrow would destroy it..." She was everything to him. He protected her as he had closed off the END. It was the only way for him to protect the one that he calls 'Mother'. "She is the queen...Ender." The last part of his poem. 

He felt himself being caught. "OMG!" He heard Gudako yelled out in excitement as they were both caught by the dragon that had appeared underneath them. Dream smiles as he leans down. "Thank you for catching us, mother." She let's out a roar as she caught the others as well. This had surprised the others as they thought that the dragon was an enemy but once they had noticed both Dream and Gudako on top of the dragon.

The dragon had soon headed towards the ground. Purple partials were admitting from the dragon which had caught the attention of Gudao as he thought it was beautiful including the dragon that had caught them. He is assuming that Dream had summoned the dragon, judging by the way he was petting the dragon. The dragon soon had dropped everyone besides Dream and Gudako—the latter clinging to Dream as he gotten down. Dream taps Gudako's head. "You may let go, now." He waited.

Gudako soon opened her eyes as she looks around her. She had noticed that a dragon had appeared after she had clinger to Dream. She sighs in relief once they were on the ground and soon gets off of Dream. She looks at Dream and gave him a huge smile. "Thanks, Dream." She gave him a pat on the back. Dream just nodded before turning around and headed in front of the dragon. He placed a hand on her snout. "Thank you again, mom." He whispers to her in which she had purred and nuzzled Dream. "Don't you worry my dear, daydream. I will always be here for you and may you find peace once this journey has ended. I will be waiting." The dragon enter his mind. Dream smiles before feeling her fade away.

The others had noticed the interaction. It confuses them to no end as Gudako was about to ask Dream some questions, she was interrupted by Romani's hologram appearing, suddenly, in front of them. "Are you guys alright?!" Romani had shouted once he had appeared. He looked panicked. Gudako turns towards as a menacing aura was coming from her. Dream felt it and a headache came with it. He clutched his head as the conversation was going on.

Gudako looks straight at the hologram. "IT HAD HAPPENED AGAIN, ROMANI!" Gudako gave a heated glare at him. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?!" She had continued to yell. Romani on the other hand had his hand covering his eyes Ashe was being yelled at. He gave a sigh. "Please don't shout at me, Mash had already scolded me for this." Romani had admitted while shivering in fear. Gudako huffs as she gave him once last glare before eventually turning away once the hologram had disappeared.

Gudao watched the interaction and had shivered but soon noticed how uncomfortable Dream was. He was worried since a Dream was clutching his head but then had noticed that Gudako had caused the discomfort. But soon his mind wandered a bit and soon forgot the whole ordeal. He looks around as the others did the same as well except for Dream, who was trying his hardest to calm his headache down—which was working at all. As the others were looking around the empty grass field, there weren't any enemies around at all.