Whispering winds

Dorne was my home, I'd dreamt of my life full of dragon riding through the sand dunes, or training with the other warriors

Dorne was my home, I'd dreamt of my life full of dragon riding through the sand dunes, or training with the other warriors. But never any of that in Westeros, let alone kings landing.

King viserys requested my return, as soon as possible. His excuse was.. to keep family together. But my mother Rhaenerya also requested my return, to support my brothers claim to drift-mark, and maybe earn my own title, rip away the mark that screams 'bastard'.

But jacearys was there to claim the title heir.So today I ride gaelithox into the clouds towards kings-landing. With some hope to reunite peacefully with my family.

Gaelithox has grown, we share a birthday and year, at the age of 15 he is the size of vermithor. By not long he will be larger than vhagar and maybe even balerion.
I wear a dark blue dress with golden crests engraved into the fabric. Gold for dorne and blue for driftmark.My hair is braided almost everywhere, to signify strength and beauty, like Visenya. My usual attire consists of reds, blacks and golds. Never blue, blue describes innocence and purity.

I was taught to never lie, to myself or others. So I don't, blue is for pure souls. Which I am not. But today, people shouldn't think that of a princess, let alone a Targaryen.

~~~~~~

The red keep looks small from above the clouds, hardly visible. The city looks even smaller, houses with sand colours like orange and yellow. And the castle red, I suppose it's the reasoning for 'the red keep'.

I plunge gaelithox deeper towards kings-landing. His leather wings glide past the castle and sweep lower to the city. People look up, but seem unbothered, as if they had seen multiple dragons.

Well I guess that's the luck when your family consists of dragon riders and psychos. We fly towards what I think is the dragon pit, a temple as large as balerion it seems. I always thought the red keep was going to be my least favourite, but seeing the legacy of the Targaryen dragons structure makes me want to burn it down.

They keep they're dragons contained, helpless. They're dragons are small, fat and unfit for battle. Wild dragons are ruthless but they are free and well battle trained. The most ruthless of them all is the cannibal, he was said to be dark, with green glistening eyes and horns that reach the sky's.

No one has tamed him ever, he resides on dragon-stone. Happy.

I land gaelithox on the ground outside of of the dragon pit. Men with spears surround us.
They're sudden movement startles gaelithox, causing him to jolt. My lack of saddle causes me to fall slightly, but I quickly grab a horn for support.

I slowly climb down his shoulder, resting my hand on his neck "𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮"

"𝘨𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘹 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯, 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘱𝘪𝘵."
The dragon keepers nod before walking wearily away.

I look towards the red keep, i sudden gush of hurt stabs me, pain.
My family sent me away, why would they want me back now?

Lets this tragedy begin...

First chapter complete.. short one but hope it was good :)