Betrothal and war

After a half hour sitting, regretting my words I had said to Viserys

After a half hour sitting, regretting my words I had said to Viserys. A maid enters the room without any bother for privacy.

"Princess, forgive me, but the queen Alicent has requested you attend dinner. Immediately. If you may follow me." The women looks to be older than me but still young. After barging In unannounced, she curtsied, and called me princess. It is rude to not at least knock.

I stand slowly taking me belt off of the table, and strap the leather around my waist. My belt has three slots, one that holds my swords pouch and two that hold my daggers. The buckle shows two dragons head meeting at the snouts while a bigger one sits above the interactions.

A dragon has 3 heads. Strong, powerful and beauty. Three traits. Aegon was strong, Visenya was powerful and Rhaenys was beautiful.

My head flicks back to the maid. "Shall we?" I step out the door following as she strolls in front of me, hands behind her back, her stride proper and proud.

My dornish guards stroll closely behind me. I look over my shoulder at them, "wonder if the snakes will bite or just hiss?" I whisper hoping the maid doesn't hear me. They both smile.

"Hiss, they don't have the balls to bite." One says laughing under his breath. I smile widely, happy that the feeling I share for the greens are mutual.

We walk the rest of the way in silence. As we reach a rather large door i stop, fixing my dragon pin that sits above my heart, i smooth the hand along the red fabric that drapes over my shoulder.

The doors open with a loud creek and scrape, my eyes glance at the table in the middle of the room, my mother and father along with the twins and my brothers sit on the right side while all the rest sit on the other.

Aegon sits boredom along his face until he looks to the door, his eyes meet mine and his eyes narrow. Filling them with questions.
Aemond stands talking with his mother while Otto chats with heleana.
My brother and who I heard where they're new brides to be sit and talk amongst themselves.

While my mother talks with daemon, in their chairs. I walk into the room as my dornish guards follow. All eyes finally pay attention to my entrance, my heeled boots climb the steps. As I reach the top my guards split from me and stand along the wall.

"Daughter!" Rhaenerya stands, as she walks to me, a long smile droops almost from one ear to another.
"What wonderful surprise, I did not..... think you were to make it. But I'm glad." She smiles as she stands beside me. "Ughhhh there's a free seat next to..... Aemond. I.."

"Yes, vaelora, it's no hassle for you to sit next to him dear." Alicent smiles softly, ordering one of her guards to bring up a chair to be placed next to aemonds one. She looks at me curiously. Then smirks softly before turning to take a seat in her place.

She invited me, not my mother, not my father. She did. Why did she want me here. I walk to my expected seat.
Realisation hits me hard. More than Anouilh guards surround the table. 15 maybe. Some sit outside the room but still close enough to.....attack.