A nest of vipers

The red keep looks huge up close, different to how the maesters described it in journals

I enter to what I believe to be the training court. Racks of swords, spears and shields lines the walls. A door which I believe leads to the castle stands out to me. Atop the walls are guards, eyeing down the yard and whatever lays beside it.

I stroll toward the door following drift mark banners and who looks to be vaemond Targaryen. But before I make it to the steps, a sword stops me at the neck.

Moving quickly, I unsheathe my sword and place it at the mans throat.

"And who might you be? Trying to enter the castle premises." A one eyed silver haired prince stares down at me and then to my sword. "Assaulting a prince is treason."

"Assaulting a princess is not only reasonless as well but very childish, prince." I frown and place my sword back to my hip. Before any words leaves whom ever this 'prince' is mouth. I walk through the doors and into the castle.

~~~~~~

The corridors are filled with paintings of all the late Targaryen kings and queens. But one in particular caught my eye, Visenya.
She wears black armour with her silver hair messy with braids. Dark-sister lays at her hip. The three headed dragon crest is engraved in her armour.

I take out my three headed dragon broach and pin it to my dress. It's similar the my houses sigil but different in my own way.

"You know, I always thought my first daughter would be visenya. But vaelora was more suited. Like Valeria." A woman's voice says from behind me.

I turn to face the woman. A tallish silver haired Targaryen women stands before me. Rhaenerya Targaryen. My mother. Before she says another work, I jump in her arms, taking in a similar scent. "Oh mother. What a pleasure it is to be back."

I step back to look at her. Red and black washed over her dress, while mine is blue and gold.

"I uhh, blue suits you. An- and gold. Purity and umm I'm guessing Dornish sand." She frowns slightly.

"This was only my travel dress. I should change into something more appropriate, when my ship comes with my luggage." I say. I had planned on wearing this to the court but red and black seems more suitable at this time. How could I be so stupid.

"Oh yes, I had all of that moved to your room. I shall escort you there myself.

~~~~~~

My mother had escorted me to a large room. Even though large and glamorous, it was old and dusty. Not that id be spending anymore time here than needed.

Mother had left me to dress, i decided on a black dress with hints of red showing through the seams, it is shin length, underneath My knee high boots cover most of what would be showing. The boots have a simple heel, with leather stitching.

My dragon pin, stabs into a simple red fabric that drapes over my shoulder and into the shoulder cup of my dress. I simply wrap my belt and place my sword in its holster around my waist and keep in the simple braids i wore before.

Before long, i walk the corridors with the dornish guards (that had accompanied my luggage). We head towards the thrown room. Rhaenerya had given me simple directions to make sure i did not get lost.

As I enter the throne room, heads of lords and ladies look shook in their stance. Alicent and Otto or what I believed their names to be, look worried as well as mortified that the daughter of their opposition has returned, accompanied by the dornish and a large dragon.

I make my way down the steps and through a small isle that runs through the middle of the court. I stroll towards rhaenerya and smile.

"The green snakes look like their planning something. But i do not know them enough to be worried about it." I whisper to rhaenerya who just shrugs but a voice answers mine.

"Those cunts don't know who their messing with daughter." Daemon smiles as i turn to him in shock.

"Daemon. i-i...." I struggle to find my words as he grasps my hands.

"No no child. For now we will worry about your brother's succession, later we will reunite." He turns to jacearys and lucearys, who smile genuinely but at the same time look scared.

I walk slowly uptown them and take both their hands. "If war may be an option, the dornish have your back brothers. But im sure they will realise what a great leader you shall be." I smile after placing their hands back to their sides.

"You speak to me as if I'm a child sister." Luke says laughing slightly. I return the gesture and walk slowly back to my old position.

After staring at the iron throne, my eyes wander to the side of the greens. Heleana stands beside Aegon but i front of Aemond. Alicent stands close to the throne and Otto stands on the steps leading to it.

My eye catches Aemond who smirks knowingly at me. I frown and then glance at Heleana who looks like she wants to be here as much as i do. I take as step meaning to talk to her but Alicent steps up to me.

"What a beauty you've grown, Vaelora. You soon should be wed. Any lords intriguing?" She says with a smile.

"Princess Vaelora. But no your grace. No lords that catch my interest. Although your grace I'm sure my mother has some ideas of many suitors." I smile fake, and stare into her eyes. pits of hell and a nest of vipers.

"Mmm I'm sure she does sweet one. In war.... It is wise to choose the winning side, but some choose the loosing side without realising. Be careful with your choice. Princess." The snake in her voice hisses at me, making my blood boil.

"It'd be wise of you to take on your own words, it is good for a queen to be a good leader that leads her subjects out of war alive, not leading them into it already dead." I bow as i spin on my heels making my way back to the blacks. "Green cunt." I whisper to daemon, who giggles in return.

I smile joyfully at my feet, but as on the my men comes to my side and whispers something in my ear that causes distress. "Princess. Gaelithox has bought back a dangerous friend. Menacing eyes and horns. Cannibal." ..... my smile fades

I didn't mark this one so sorry if any spelling mistakes or grammar. <3 :)