Burning desire

*************

*************

My room is dark, the only substance of light comes from the fireplace, that the maids have kept going since i left for dinner.

I unbuckle my belt and place the sword and leather onto the table in the middle of the room, i unpin my hair and clothing pin from where they were before removing the red fabrics that was lung from my shoulder.

I place them together before removing a single dagger from its sheathe, and walking towards the fireplace.
I sit down slowly before placing the dagger beside me on a smaller table.

Leaning forward, i slip my boots from my legs and feet and place them to the side. I pick up the dagger again, and lean back into the chair.

My breathing slightly hitches, when the sound of a scrape comes into hearing followed by quiet footsteps.
The scent of leather and a slight fruit, once again overcomes my senses.

"Have you come to kill me, prince Aemond." It wasn't a question, more of a joke. He could easily kill me, but he would've snuck in through what i think to be passage ways, more quietly.

"No." He answers bluntly as he sits in the chair beside me. He had already left his sword on the table with mine. Along with his boots under it. "Just to.... Apologise."

"For what? You were wrong but I would've done the same." I stand slowly, and tiptoe over to his chair. I place the dagger to his throat. "But even if you don't owe an apology. You still didn't finish your sentence. That you owe to me." I smile slightly as i trace his neck with the sharp steel.

"Your scars." He says tilting his chin up, so his eye meets my eyes. "A tour?" A slight husk in his voice makes me step back, dropping the dagger to the stone floor.

My hand reaches up-to my hair, slowly unbraiding it, letting it fall into loose wild waves. When I'm done i slowly unclip my dress, letting the heavy fabric fall to the floor. Leaving me in nothing but my bare skin.

I trace a finger along collarbone. "7 years old, i had my first flight with gaelithox, he was large enough by then, i fell due to not having a saddle. In order for him to save me he clawed at me, grasping me in his wing. We tumbled 70 feet landing into sand." I lower my finger to trace my abdomen.

"First training session will actaul steel. 10 years old. This one." I trace my finger to my thigh. "1 year ago, i stumbled from my dragons back and caught my leg on his horn in order to stay on." My breathing hitches as i turn around revealing 3 slashes into my back.

"When i was 14, the castle was attacked and i was.... Raped and abused. They left me with 3 scars, one for each man who..." a tear slips from my eye as a son overcomes my mouth.

I turn back around to see Aemond already standing, walking closer. He takes my head in his hands before he claims my mouth in one swift move. I lean into his touch. My hands find his coat as i remove it as well as his leather tunic.

He places both his hands on the back of my highs and lifts me to his waist. I wrap my legs around him. Pulling him closer to me. His mouth kisses my jawline, under my ear and my neck.

Leaving me breathless. I hadn't even realised we had moved to my bed until he places me down onto the soft sheets. He stands up and unlaces his trousers sliding them off before climbing onto me.

I reach down to feel him. I stroke his length, hard and thick. He reaches down between us and grabs my hand before pinning it above my head.

Before i can protest, he in me. All of him. He slowly pulls out before thrusting back in. He lets go of my hands as he palms my breasts, sucking my hardened nipple.

I dig my nails into the skin on his back, before rolling us over, so I'm on top. I quickly gain speed, riding his cock. His hands find my waist as mine find his chest.

A low growl comes from his mouth making me roll my hips faster wanting more of him, his sounds.

As the knot in my stomach undoes, a load moan escaped my lips, I clench around him as he follows my climax with his.

He flips me onto my back. I blink away my haze and look down. Purple eyes look up to meet mine. He's between my legs.

He flicks his tongue over my folds, as his thumb rubs my swollen clit. My back arches as he slips a finger into my followed by another. Replacing his thumb with his tongue he thrust his fingers in and out and sucks my clit. Keeping up with a smooth motion.

And before i know it. One orgasm turns to two, and three.

He stands up, and i prop up-to my elbows. "I Thought you hated Rhaeneryas bastards?" I say slightly smiling.

as he pulls his pants back on and walks to gather his tunic and coat he looks at me. "It's simply political." And with that he leaves heading back into the passageways.

Leaving me naked on my bed.

Simply political.

************

Sunlight beams through my room. It's early. But not early enough.
I hurrying dress into my clothes if ore yesterday not bothering to open any of my crates.

Before i can exit my room, the doors open revealing my guards and a young silver haired girl. I give them a questionable look.
"A dragon seed, she was in danger and.... Well we couldn't leave her there." They say letting her through the door. She doesn't look like the usual dragon seed.

She looks pure, purple eyes, pure white hair. "How old?" I ask stepping forward.

"13."

"13? What am i supposed to do with her?" I glance at the young girl again. "Claim her as my own? Raise her?" My eyebrows raise as realisation hits me. "What's your name girl?"

"Maera. I's only known as Maera, your majesty." She says tilting her chin higher.

"I am a princess not 'your majesty'. You will call me princess." I look to the two guards standing at the door. "Is there more?"

Jayra, the tallest coughs. "The king is dead. We heard the maids talking. And there is a meeting being held about the question of succession." He looks to his feet.

"We leave now. Take my crates to the dragon pit. Have the dragon masters load gaelithox. After return to your ship and immediately sail to dorne. Don't worry about me."  I rush to a crate and open it grabbing two black cloaks before clamping the lid shut again.

"Now kid, put this on. Your going to come with me. To my dragons. We leave now." I give her the cloak and put mine on. "The passage ways. I think they lead to the city streets." I point to the wall before walking closer to it. I push onto it, it opens with a creak. I hurry back to collect my belt, and the dagger i had dropped on the floor last night.

Last night. Did he know he was dead? Did he distract me? Either way, i needed to get out before i was killed. Quickly.

This is honestly a little rushed but oop xx