Menacing eyes

The walk to the dragon pit was long.
I Marched up there followed by m men, but when i arrived no dragon was visible. As i was about to turn away annoyed. The sound of wings and a huge thud shook there ground

My thoughts was that it may be Gaelithox, but as i turned, green menacing eyes stared at mine.
Long twirled horns shaped the dragons head, his teeth blackened from smoke. his low grumble should have been terrifying to many, but i found it rather interesting.

I step closer, his eyes only widened but close slowly as i reach my hand out to his rough mouth. A gust of air releases out his nose, causing dust to fly up.
My Hand meets his scales as i carefully stroke the gorgeous beast.

They said the cannibal to not of been seen in years, but he came to the most public place possible..... for me. Did he know something no one else did.

But either way, if it came to war against my family and the snakes...... we have the Cannibal.

********

I had made it back to the keep after a long rough ride, upon the back of the cannibal. He was faster and more rough than Gaelithox. But he had more horns to grip thankfully.

I walk the corridors, passing my lords and ladies murmuring to each other as the 'lost princess' walks by. I have had two nicknames so far into my dreadful life. 'The lost princess' and well 'Dornes fierce sword'.

I find it intriguing that everyone in Dorne loved my hair and purple eyes, but as soon as a true Targaryen women shows strength that has silver hair and Lilac eyes, they take her down. Either scared or worried to what or whom she might lay fire to.

In Dorne we had different laws than here, we had no curfew and a lady and lord could entertain themselves in any aspect with no shame. But those moments stayed within the orange sands.

While here... we have a curfew and lady's have to stay intact if a lord, or nobility wants to wed her, or even if no one wants to wed here.

I know that my mother has suitors already lined up for the 'heirs' hand. They hope to take power of me, and rule over my realm above my head, above my honour. But no.... I have plans for myself. To rip the greens apart from the inside, slowly.

I walk into my grandfathers chambers as his guards open them. A large white structure, that shows the streets of the city, sits on a large table.

The smell of smoke and milk of the poppy flares my nostrils. Through sheer white curtains there's a bed, i slowly and warily walk closer.
A master helps Viserys into the bed, still fully dressed from an unknown outing.

"May I... have a word alone, maester." I bow my head slightly as the Mauser nods and walks to the door, exiting without fuss.
"Grandfather. I have business to discuss.....simple business." I smile as I sit on the edge of the bed.

He raises his hand out to my face. "Visenya..... dragon queen. I am......... dying...... my sweet sweet daughter.... Will she become queen ? Will...... this fighting cease....i" he frowns as I cut him off.

"I...... I am Visenya.... I have come to warn you. The song of ice and fire depends on your choice..... marry your son, Aemond to Vaelora Targaryen, make the houses bonded, through blood and strength. They are both Targaryen's but they are from different family's, my king."

I feel...... wrong. For doing this but, a daughter will always protect her family. And herself. "3 dragons, ice and fire, Aegon Targaryen and...... a women.... A white wolf...... i........ your choice will destroy legacy, prophecy's. make the right one."  I stand quickly and run to the door, my airways feel blocked.

What just happened, my mind ran and my toungue followed. Chanting some sentence about..... no no no, Aegon Targaryen what one.... The usurper or the.... Future one.

What have I done...

I so sorry for the wait, I've been super tired lately xx

Your probably wondering if she can like go back in there and tell vizzy t something different. But Viserys is very set on prophecy's ya know. And she told him one soooo