Blood magic

3 years ago Rhaenerya laid siege to kings landing, successfully conquering the iron throne.
Aemond was killed by daemon in a battle that killed them both as well as they're honourable dragons. Aegon was executed with fire and blood while Alicent along with any traitorous people were slaughtered by the dragon gaelithox in revenge of killing his rider, the cannibal lays in dragon mount killing any small dragons who could not fight and wouldn't survive future battles.
Vaeloras tomb is located on a small hill on dragonstone. Honoured by her mother, siblings and dragons.

Attempts to revive the late usurper was unsuccessful, her body still lays intact, not rotting, not smelling or even withering. Her hair stained red from her own blood and a red dress made of dragon scale still lays on her skin.
VaeLora the great, the usurper, the traitor.

A legacy, an unknown reasoning to it.

Attempts to revive the great queen have all been unsuccessful, until they weren't......

This was such a fail of a book, I'm so so so sorry. But I just couldn't continue, looking back and reading it and realising it was so rushed is so embarrassing. Xx thank you so much for supporting me and do check out my latest book when it is published.