Fire and blood

It is the brink of daylight, my men are preparing their armour and weapons

I sit here, resting on a rock. Thinking about yesterday. I killed my brother. I felt pain. But not remorse.

I still won't let me blame myself.
I didn't blame Aemond for killing lucearys or Rhaenys.
How was this any different.

I hadn't told Aemond, I didn't plan to either. Today we march, tomorrow we take kingslanding. We kill the greens. I take my throne.

But it wasn't so simple. It wasn't mine, I worked so long for this, but deep down I regret it. But I owe my people this.
I owe Aemond this. I owe myself this.

I had to be the queen for myself, for Aemond and for this baby inside me. For them.

*********

It was night, the stars shone bright, here we were, on a hill looking at kings landing. It's lights, it's beauty.

You could only just see the outlines of my ships sailing in.

And the northern lord was right. Ships guarding black water bay.
I hoped it wasn't true.

"We can't wait til the morning, we attack now." I turn to the lords. "Tell your men to prepare, you have 10 minutes before those gates are destroyed, take the city for me, take it for you." I turn back to the ships who were now lighting up boulders and shooting at my ships.

Missing most but hitting some. I turn to Aemond who stood beside me. "Burn the gate, make an entrance for our men. I will take care of the ships."

I mount gaelithox, and shoot to the sky along with cannibal. And toward black water bay.

How did they see the ships, it was too dark to see them. Somehow they knew.
They were expecting us.

"Dracarys." I yell as gaelithox rains fire into the ships.

Cannibal follows, and blasts fire at ships beside me.

Within minutes. The ships were nothing but floating, burning wood.

My remaining ships let out small boats as the maidens and unsullied row to shore. And through the tunnels.

Aemond had burnt through the gates, allowing my remaining forces to charge through.
They march through the streets. Slaughtering any of the opposition who attacks.

After a few minutes I land gaelithox in front of the dragon pit, where a dozen of my men stood, awaiting to guide me. But as I dismount gaelithox, a low rumbling is heard from the dragon pit.

"Open the doors." I order my men to push the large doors open. As the door opens, large golden eyes stare back at me, and before I can blink, fire spreads through my view. A large black blanket Shields me from the fire. Cannibals wing.

She lowers her wing, and there right in front of me is a golden dragon, with battle wounds and a missing wing. Dead, under the talons of gaelithox, And behind, a dozen green guards and burnt Aegon, who sits in a chair.

I look to my right, 3 guards and to my left 4, some had burnt in the blaze of fire.

I step forward, "you. You will die for your treason." I unsheathe my sword, stepping closer.

As do his guards, running forward, i step sideways slicing through a guard's abdomen. Then spin around and stab another. A guard hits my sword from my hand, knocking it on the ground, and kicking my back, sending me forward onto the ground.

I flip around just in time to see him slicing at me, i dodge it and kick his legs, making him fall beside me. I bring my foot down to his head, a dozen times, sending blood everywhere.

My guards were taking care of the rest, so I took my sword and walk closer to Aegon, who look terrified. I smile widely at him. Holding up my sword ready to kill him, but a sharp pain hits my shoulder.

And steel comes to my sight, red steel that connected to my collarbone. I fall to the floor, gagging for air.

The last thing I saw and heard was my dragon slipping me to his grip and flying off. Towards the sky.

Ooppp....... Don't worry, I have a plan