THE BEGINNING!

Morning at KASHYAP HOUSE:

Maa but I don't want to get married now! You only tell me why should I get married han!? I have everything a beautiful house, one of the best government job , a beautiful family, all luxuries that I require ...my own car , servants and what not ! I've all things that are required for living a peaceful life . Then why do I need to get married...and why you all want me to marry a stranger han !?

Ruhanika asked all this from her mother who was behind her and was arguing her to get married as already she was 27 and according to her mother it was high time for her to get married and start the new phase of her life .

I don't want to hear anything Ruhi (Ruhanika) I just want you to get married now !

But why maa don't.....she was cut off in middle by her dad !

Ruhi your maa is right it's high time for you to get married and start a new phase of your life bache ( child) and look you are already 27 and if you don't get married now then you'll not receive any good marriage proposals in future!

Papa you were always at my side na ! Then why are you changing party and supporting maa this time ? She asked this question by raising her brows at her father in questioning manner and said   .... it's not fair papaaa... making a puppy face to have him on her side .

But he was in her mother's side and said ... everything is fair in love and war beta! And we both love you and want to see you happy ...your maa is right here so I'm not changing my party I'm just agreeing to my wife's decision.

But papa...she was again cut in between by her father !

No bache you are already grown up now and look you have achieved your goal of being an IAS officer..so what's the problem in getting married ?

But papa... again she was cut but this time by her mother

No If's and buts now ! She was angry this time and said this with a serious tone which made Ruhanika shut and her mother continued...we have already invited Rathore's for dinner tonight and you have to be present there as well they are coming to see you and if you created any mess then you'll see what I'll do so better be present there and don't create any nuisance infront of them. Shalini ji said all this to her daughter with an angry and serious tone and Ruhanika was stunned to see her mother like that .

But maaa!!! Again cut off by Shalini ji .

End of the discussion RUHI you have to be there that's it !

_____.______

MORNING AT RATHORE'S HAVELI

Maa you know that I don't have any place for a girl in my life and i don't wanna get married at all then why the hell are you again and again trying to convince me ?
Abhimanyu said all this out of anger and frustration that he was getting due to his mother's topic of discussion that was none other than his marriage

It was morning time and everyone was sitting there in the dinning are for breakfast when Shika ji stretched out the conversation by trying to convince Abhimanyu to get married.

But Abhi it's high time now for you to get married and I want to see you happy in your life and share your life with a partner who can stand by your side in every situation no matter it's good or bad I want you to start a new phase of your life bete (son)  .

But maa I don't need anyone to be happy I'm happy as I'm and I don't want anyone to be my side and I already told you I don't have any space for a girl in my life and I'll never be able to treat anyone as my wife...so please stop all this I don't want to get married!
Abhimanyu was really annoyed with all that and said these things stating his point of view !

No ! You have to get married Abhi you are already 35 when will you start your love life han ! Just because of that girl who left you in your worst you are afraid of marriage and trying to escape from the life's reality.  Remember son not everyone is same and a cheater!  You are king of Ajmer and you need to give a queen to your people Abhimanyu! These were words of Sanjay ji !

Dad ! He was burning in anger now because of his dad mentioning his past he wasn't able to control himself and also didn't wanted to shout on his dad so he just completed his words by saying... I said I am not getting married to anyone so please stop all this !
I'm leaving now !

With that he stood up from his chair and went towards the hall and was about to leave when he heard his mother saying....

Abhi please beta I want to see you happy in your life please say yes ...the girl we've chosen is really beautiful and overall I've seen her nature too she is kind and a good hearted person.  She's really a good match for you ... I'm sure she will keep you happy! Please say yes . Shikha ji said all this in a pleading and teary voice .

He loves his mother more than anything in this world and after hearing her teary voice hr was not able to control himself and said YES without even  looking at her and left for his office !

*****

Author: hey lovelies hope you loved this first chapter... please tell your views in comment section and don't forget to vote . I know I'm asking you a lot but please shower some love on this story 🥺

Please support me 🙏

Next update: 10th August...till then keep voting and showering your love .

Do share with your reader friends ..huh just a request 🥺🤭

Lot's of love 💞 ❤️