CHAPTER 7

ABHIMANYU'S POV :

After talking to maa I left my office and drove to the venue. I reached there at 4.20 pm yup I was 10 minutes early and I hate this thing I hate waiting for people but today willingly or unwillingly I need to wait for this girl as my family is involved here and maa wants me to meet her.

I parked my car and went inside and asked the receptionist for my reservation..

ME: Excuseme ! I have a reservation here for 4.30pm .

Receptionist: Yes sir please wait a few seconds I'll call an attender to show you the way .

Me: Okay !

After a few seconds an attender came and showed me the way to the private room and he asked if I need something but I denied in my usual cold tone. He went and I sat on the chair facing the other side from the door.

After 10 minutes a girl wearing a formal looking saree with black blouse entered the room . In first sight only I was sure that she was the one and yes she was . She took the seat and there remained silence for a few seconds and then the waiter entered and took our order. I ordered an espresso as she did . Yes, she ordered an espresso too and then the waiter went back.
By the time I received an important text from and got busy in my phone. I didn't realised that she was sitting and then her lips uttered a straight question!

Her : Do you really want to marry me ?
This was a bit shocking and confusing question for me but I Simply refused and told her that I'm marrying you only for my family and that too not with my will.

Her: Then why don't you deny from this marriage ?

Because my family wants me to marry you and ya just to make you clear you'll become my wife and queen of Ajmer but not my love. I'll never love you you will get everything you deserve being my wife but not my love.
It's just for my family I'm marrying you not for the sake of making love with you or anything...it's not a normal marriage it's a marriage on conditions. And yes there's no way I'm going to deny this marriage. So now I don't find any point in all this conversation.. I'm leaving now.
Have a  good day !

I left the cafe and straight away drove to my office because I have a meeting in half an hour and I can't manage to leave it at any condition.

As I reached my cabin I saw Maa sitting their and i know what's coming to me next ...a rain of questions regarding the meeting
And I'm he'll not in a mood to answer her useless questions. Yes I call those questions useless because this marriage and all related concepts of it have no place in my life.

The second I entered she immediately asked now was the meeting?

How was the meeting?

It was okay ! I replied!

So so you like her ?

No !

What but ..you said it was nice and now you are saying you don't like her !?
What's the matter Abhi?

You asked how was the meeting not about the girl , don't you?

Ya but I thought you'll like her !

Maa don't worry I am ready to marry her and that's what you wanted right ?

So now please spare me ... I am going for an important meeting.

  I told her about the meeting and left and after an hour long meeting I immediately got indulged in other stuffs and didn't realised the time.

It was 10.00 pm in the watch on my table and till now the whole office was abondoned and only I and my assistant was left there. 

I heard a knock on the door and was very well versed with the fact that it was him and permitted him . He entered and asked me weather I am leaving now or staying back for some more hours or whole night.

Yes I sometimes stay here in office for full nights because I never realise what's the time while I'm working.

Sir are you leaving now or after sometime?

Yes, I'm leaving now and yes I want rest of the reports by tomorrow okay !

Sure sir it'll be there tomorrow .

Hmm !

I left the cabin and he too left it . We reached the parking and I went to my car and ignited the engine as I left he too left from there.

I reached the palace by 11.00 pm and was about to go to my room but was stopped by maa.

Abhi  first have the dinner and then go to your room .

Maa I'll change and have you please go and take rest.

No first come and have your dinner.

Ahhh! Okay I'm coming.

Good boy !

I'm not a boy anymore.

You are .. you'll always remain a kid for me beta .

Maa ..

Okay now please tell me what happened today in the meeting?

Which meeting ? Though I knew which meeting she was talking about but than too I tried to be a little innocent.

Abhimayu stop fooling me you know which meeting I'm talking about.

Okay! Maa to be honest you people want me to marry her and i am doing it . Now you people can't force me to like her.

But abhi. .
I stopped her and said that's it maa I'm done now.
And I left for my room and after taking  a shower I slept!

Author's words :

I'm sorry for making you guys wait for so so soo long please spare me out !
Now I am just informing you people that from 9 th to 23rd December I have my exams so I'll be consistent after that only .
But till then please consider my apology!
Comment & votes!

Lot's of love 💜