CHAPTER 8

Ruhanika's pov :

Days passed and today was the day when both the families were meeting to fix the dates of our wedding. We were supposed to meet in a Shiva Temple that was 3km away from my official residence.
I got fresh and changed into a beautiful saree. Okay ! Saree is my first love ..like aren't they the most beautiful attire a woman can wear and look beautiful ?!
Let's leave all this ...after getting ready I went to the car and today drove myself.
Maa Papa and Bhai Bhabhi have already reached and know it was me who was running late I drove the car at 80 km/hour speed reached there on time.
As I reached I saw his whole family coming out of their cars but he was not there ...ahh seems like he's really not interested in this wedding...what a Man he is !!
How am I going to deal with this Mr. Sadiyal Rathore ?!

Huh .. anyway let it be . You can do it Ruhi. I assured myself and then all of a sudden a cutie pie...ohh sorry Siya she came and hugged me saying Baddii maa in her baby voice .. I took her up in my arms and kissed her cheeks and greeted her.

Hello princess ..how are you ?

I am good ...ap kaise ho ?

Mein bhi theek hun . .bache
(I am fine how are you baby ? )

Ohhh apko pata hai aj hamlog na apki aur big pa ki shadi ki date sochne aye hai...mein na apki shadi mein bahot Masti karungi.
( Ohhh you know today we have came here to decide your and big pa's wedding date)

Siya beta chalo utro badi maa ki godd se aao mere pas aao chalo andar chalein bhagwan ji pass.
( Siya child come down from aunt's arms ...and let's go to God)

Her mother came intrupting her baby talks and she went with her I greeted everyone and we all went to take the blessings of God along with my family.

After taking his blessings everyone went to the backside of the temple with my family and Pandit ji but I stayed back in the prangadh and sat there.

I was just looking at Mahadev and was just thanking him for all what he gave me till now ..and ye complaining him about that Mr. Sadiyal Rathore
Huh! How can someone be so sadiyal..anyway!

I was just sitting when bhabhi came to call me and then I too tagged along with her to the backside of temple to pandit Ji's ashram . It was really beautiful with all greenery..and both families were sitting in the yard.

As I went there his mother called me and asked me to sit beside her.
Ruhi beta aao mere pass baitho

All of a sudden my eyes rolled to my mother asking her the permission and she too said jao baitho

Arey fikr mat kro ab mein bhi tumhari maa hi hun . Aao baitho
( Don't worry, I'm also your mother )

Ji  (yes)

That was the only thing I managed to say in her reply and then firmly sat next to her.

She was really a kind last this was resembled in our first meeting only but her son...ahhh...let's not talk about him and focus on what's going on .

Between all this Pandit ji spoke..

Dekhiye ladke aur ladki ke 27 guun (vibes) milte hai aur inki jodi inki kundliyon ke hisab se bahot achi hai.

( Look 27 guun of both groom and bride match and their bond is very compatible)

Wah ye to bahot achi baat hai ... pandit ji ...his father spoke
( Great this is so good)

Han ap bilkul sahi keh rahe h ye to bahot hi badhiya baat hai ....my father spoke
( Yes you are right this is great news)

Lekin ap logon ko bata dun ki shadi ka ek bahot hi uttam ( best) muharat bas 10 din ke baad hai . Ye muhrat 15 salon (years) mein ek hi baar aata hai ..agar inki shadi iss muhrat mein hoti hai to bahut acha hoga warna agla muhrat 6 mahine baad ka hai.
( But let me tell you all that there's a best time for marriage after 10 days otherwise the next best time is after 6 months and this time after 10 day the day comes only once in 15 years )