CHAPTER 6

Ruhanika's pov:

I reached my residence at 11 am and then went inside to grab some of my documents. As I entered Shushma greeted me with good morning and I firmly replied her good morning and went to the study to take those documents and after that I left for office.

As I reached office Rathi sorry Ashok Rathi greeted me and I too replied him back and other employees too wished me good morning and I said good morning in reply . Rathi is my assistant and he only manages all my meetings and conferences . After that he told me about various happenings in the district last night ...no matter I'm on off I always keep a track of every happening and dishappening in my district.

After all that work I got free in lunch time and recieved a call from MAA. Ruhi you have to meet Abhimayu ji today you remember na ? She said on the phone and then I got irritated because she had already send me 20 messages since I've reached here . Maa please now Stop it I know I have to meet him now please stop texting me or calling me I'm busy .! I said all this in an offended tone but after keeping the phone I realised my mistake and then a ray of regret covered my heart. Now I will have to say sorry to hear and definitely I'll apologize for my behaviour because I can't behave with my parents like this .

Time flew like a bird and I looked at my phone and it was reflecting 3.50 and I had to meet him at 4.30 . But no need to worry because the venue was near my office but than too I need to leave because I don't want to get late. It's my personality I don't like to make people wait nor I like to wait for someone too long .

I left my office at 4.10 and reached the venue at 4.30 ,yes I was right on time .
I asked at the reception for my table and was taken to a private room and when I entered I saw a man already seated on the table I was petty sure that he was only Mr. Rathore .

He was on call and was facing the other side and was only able to see him from back ... I huffed and took a deep breath and greeted him in a very formal way .
Hello Mr. Rathore .
Hello Ms. Kashyap .
He replied in the same formal way and asked me to have a seat and I did the same .

After I took the seat one of the attenders came to the room and asked for our order and as usual I ordered my regular espresso yes! This was not my first time here because this cafe was hardly at a distance to my office so I sometimes visit here and it's been a ritual of mine to order espresso everytime I come here.

After the attender took my order he asked him for his and he too gave the same order as mine and then the attender went away. For a good 5 minutes we both were silent ....he was on his phone and I was just sitting quietly! Like it's too rude who the fuck uses his phone when they meet someone for a very first time and that too when it's a meeting with your potential life partner? Whatever after 5 minutes I broke the silence and finally straight away asked him that if he wants to marry me or not .?

He kept quite for a few more seconds and then finally answered.

Look Miss Kashyap I'm not interested in all this marriage stuff it's just that my family wants me to marry you that's why I said yes to this proposal. And one thing that needs to be made clear is that Don't expect me to love you , if we get married then you will get all the rights of my wife but not my love because I have no place for love in my life so marry me on your own will .

If you don't want to get married then you can deny from this marriage. Just tell your family that you don't want to get married and that's it ! Why are you ruining yours as well as my life ?

Ohh really! Am I ruining your life ? No Miss Kashyap I am doing this for my family and there's no chance that I'm gonna deny for this marriage that's why I told you the conditions. If you are asking me to deny then you can do this too can't you?

No ! I can't refuse this marriage proposal I have no incentive to hurt my parents and they want me to marry you so this time I can't deny for this .

Great then congratulations for our marriage Ms . Kashyap . Now I don't find any point in this meeting so I'm leaving!

He said this and went outside and I just kept on looking at him leaving the room ...what the hell ! How can someone be soo rude and he thinks that he's the king so he can do anything? What a kind of king who can't say no to his own family!

Hell !!! There is no point in thinking all this it's just that he said we are getting married? But I'm not even ready for this yet like after meeting him I genuinely don't want to get married to this man ! He was so rude and let's just consider his words he said that he'll never love me ! What did he meant to said is this marriage gonna be only for the sake of our family and which kind of marriage is this where there is no love and not even a chance of love ?

How am I gonna survive in this relationship?

Thinking all this I also left the cafe and my driver drove me to the residence. As I entered my room I got a call from MAA I had no will to pick it up but I had to . And as I expected she straight away asked me how was the meeting?

Like didn't even said hello! Uff my mother is impossible! Rest I replied her with a normal time it was fine maa!

Fine what do you mean by fine ? Muje Rathore's ke wahan se Samdhan ji ka call aya tha unhone kaha ki Abhimayu ji ki Haan hai aur ab hamne tumhari shaadi pakki kar di hai .

Wait what ...what did she just said Samdhan ji ? I'm not yet married and she made new relations ! Great ! That's why I said my mother is impossible!

Maa meri abhi shadi nhi Hui hai Jo ap unhe abhi se Samdhan ji keh rhi hai aur ek baat jab apne rishta pakka kar Diya h to muje phone kyun kiya ?

Beta aise kyun bol rhi ho hamari tarf se to pehle se hi han thi to ab tum naraz kyun ho rhi ho .?

Mein naraz nhi ho rhi bas I'm Lil bit tired I'll call you later bye !!!!

I don't know why but right now I was in no mood to talk to her because I know if I'll talk to her she'll question me about all this wedding stuff only but right now I'm totally confused like who wants to get married to a man who has already said that he will never love me ! Don't I deserve love in my relationship... I have always kept myself away from relationship stuff so that I can only be loved by my life partner and now the person I'm marrying has said that that he'll not love me !
____🤍____

Author's apologies:
I'm sorry lovelies past 1 month se meri tabiyat kafi sahi nhi thi isiliye updates nhi aye. I hope you'll understand 🌹

Btw happy Navratri ✨❤️