CHAPTER 5

Ruhanika's pov:

After Rathore's left I straight away went to my room and slept. I didn't even bothered to change because I was really pissed off with all what happened today. Like would you agree to marry someone without even knowing him or her . It's about spending the whole life with one person and without knowing eachother how can we do so ?

Ughhh last night was so hectic and stress full . Today morning I woke up at 7 am a bit late . Yes! I'm a morning person , I usually wake up at 6 or atleast by 6.30 in morning but today I woke up a bit late but no worries. I went to washroom and did my morning rituals and took a bath as well. I came out from washroom and changed into a beautiful saree today.

Yes I love to wear saree and moreover this is our Indian culture so why not to embrace it ...haha let's stop these talks now and let's go for breakfast. ( I was talking to myself)

 ( I was talking to myself)

Ruhanika's look

After getting ready I went to dinning area for breakfast. As I reached there I sat on my chair everyone was already seated and they were waiting for me only . I greeted everyone with a smile and good morning and papa greeted me back first ...Good Morning bache
( Child) and then everyone else also followed and greeted me . Then we all started having our breakfast ok one more thing it was my favourite breakfast today Kachoris and chutney ...best combo ...okay now let's be serious .

After finishing our breakfast everyone was about to get up when I told them that I'm leaving for Ajmer now . Everyone was aware that I'll leave today so no one said anything and everyone said okay and told me to take care of myself but but now maa spoke ... I observed she was quite all this time whereas usually she used to talk alot when we all gathered but she was quite as she broke her silence I sensed something harsh coming towards me and yes her words dropped me in immediate shock !

Ruhi you need to meet Abhimayu ji today and mind you are just meeting him because I don't want you to marry someone whom you have not even seen but you can't deny for this marriage because I and your father both likes the family as well as Abhimayu ji is a good match for you so I don't want to hear any no from your side rest is on Abhimayu ji but you will not deny for this marriage that solve .

What ? She wants me to marry a guy who didn't even bothered to visit his potential wife . Really us she serious she is imposing her decision on me ? Like is this a joke or what ?

I cut her in middle saying...Maa are you imposing your decision at me ? I haven't met that guy yet and how can you tell me that I can't deny from this marriage this is disgusting Maa...i didn't expected this from your side . At least let me meet him once then take any decision what if he is not good for me and his family was just exaggerating things about him ?
Maa please don't do this with me .

I looked at her with teary eyes but didn't let my tears fall because I don't want to create a mess here .

Now Papa began to speak and said Ruhi beta aapne pehle hi bahot achhe rishtey mana kar diye Hain tab hamne apko kuch nhi kaha kyuki ham bhi samjhte the ki wo rishtey apke liye acche nhi the par ye Rathore's ka rishta acha hai beta ham aise hi nhi keh rhe bache Abhimayu ji  top businessman hain aur Ajmer mein rehkar apne unke ache salike ke baare mein to sunna hi hoga ... ham bas apko khus dekhna chahte hain aur hamare hisab se wo pariwar apke liye bilkul sahi hai isiliye ham chahte hain ki ap Abhimayu ji se shaadi kar lein . Aur waise bhi ab hamari ek hi iccha hai ki ham apki shadi unse karwaye . Please beta Maan jaye ...ham apko bas khush dekhna chahte hain aur ham jante hain ki Abhimanyu hi aur unka pariwar apko bahot khush rakhega . Please bacche hamare liye kar lijiye ye shadi.

After him Maa also said something that broke my heart...Ruhi bache ab hamari age ho gyi hai pata nhi kab kya ho jaye apke papa shi keh rhe h wo log apko bahot khush rakenge please shaadi ke liye Maan jaiye.
She was speaking all this when bhai cut her off and said Maa if she don't wants to get married to him then why are you all forcing her uski jab jisse Marzi hogi wo tb kategi shaadi aplog kyun usse force kar rhe hai ?

Bhai completed his point and then papa said we are not forcing her we are just thinking about her betterment and what's wrong to get married to Abhimayu he has everything and he is known as a man of words then why not marry our daughter to such a wise man ?

But papa bhai was about to speak when I cutted him off in between...It's ok Bhai don't worry I'm getting married to Abhimayu but Ruhi he again tried to speak and then I said something that he was not expecting...Bhai it's ok if Maa Papa has chosen someone for me then he must be best choice for me and they are right they are getting old now and now it's our time to fullfill their wishes and moreover they got married you and dii too and today you people are doing so well in your marriages then I think I'll also be happy only after marrying their choice .

My words didn't let bhai speak anything else and he said ok Ruhi if you want it then I'll not say anything but keep in mind I'm always there with you in all your decisions okay . He said and patted my head and said take care I'm leaving now I have a meeting call me after you reach okay !
I simply said ok Bhai and byed him bye and he left .

After he left I went to my room and brought my bag and then I was about to leave when Maa placed a tilak on my forehead and said happy journey and asked me to call when I reach . I hugged her and papa and also bhabhi ...and maa said I'll send you the address of the place where you need to meet him and time too ...be on time she instructed and i simply said yes maa I'll be on time don't worry. I again hugged her and i noticed the happiness on maa and Papa's fave when I agreed to this marriage so now there's now stepping back from this and now decision is not in my hand .

Let's hope for best . Thinking all this I sat in my car and driver drove it yo Ajmer and I left Jaipur.

_____♡____

Author's pov:

Okay ! I'm sorry again for not fulfilling my promise but as an apology I'm giving you all dual post this time hope you all will forgive me and shower you love on the chapters.

Chapter 6 will be out after 12 am so till then enjoy this chapter.

Please forgive me and shower your Love 💕

Lot's of love 💞