CHAPTER~ 9

~ABHIMANYU'S POV

Bhai you are getting married in just 10 days....oh I'm sorry after 10 days
Congratulations.

Okay ! This was my immediate reply to Shreyansh as I heard him congratulating me over phone. I was busy with my files when I received his call after ignoring five calls . I knew that he'll speak nonsense and he did the same.
I have more work to do other than this marriage can't they understand that I'm not doing this marriage with my will I'm just marrying her because they all want me to marry and rest I have my clear intentions in this marriage.

I don't know how many more fuck*ng times I need to make them understand that I'm not interested in these stuff.
Let's just focus on the work . !!!

Sir you have a meeting in 10 minutes with international clients.
Okay get the meeting room ready. I'll be there .
Okay sir ..

After two hours of constant negotiations and presentations we were able to get one of the biggest project for our company and this boosted my day.

I reached home at 11 pm and found maa in hall . It was quite usual for me because she usually waits for me .

Maa I have always told you not to wait for me .
I know you are concerned for me but you should take rest I am grown up now .

Yes you are grown up but for me you will always be my little Abhimayu who always wanted his mother with him .

Maa I still want you to be with me but not at the cost of your health na. You must take rest .

Okay I will but first go wash your hands and have dinner.

Maa  I'll eat . You please go and sleep. It's too late now .

Shut up and go ! { Angry yet cute expression}
You may be the upcoming king of this Ajmer but don't forget I'm your mother and you still need to follow my orders.

Okay cool... I'm going .
No one can win from you.

You better go now.

Okay okay.

At dinner table... I was having my dinner when maa began to talk about something.

You know we have fixed your marriage date.

Yes I know that. Shreyansh informed me about that.

Yes it's after ten days . Are you okay with this .?
Look I now it's a little early but we don't have any other option

It's fine maa ...you know for me this marriage is nothing so don't worry . I am okay with all your decisions regarding this marriage.

Abhi why fo you keep saying that this marriage doesn't matter to you .?
It's you who is going to marry her and this marriage should bother you .

Seriously maa ....look I don't want to have any argument with you regarding all this.
You want me to marry her so I'm marrying her. That's it.

That's it ! Are you insane Abhimanyu? This marriage is yours and its your responsibility to take care of her. And with this attitude of yours  I don't think you will be able to make this marriage a success.

Second time it's second time maa addressed me with my full name and this is all due to this marriage....know I fucking hate this marriage more because of this I have to argue with my mother and she's calling me like this when she always use to call me Abhi ...not Abhimanyu!

Maa but you know I am not interested in these things it is you all who want me to get married so I'm doing it now please don't accept me to change myself for her.
That's it please I don't want any conversation over this .

Good night.

Abhiiii...ahhh good night.

I went to my room without even looking at her because I she will not stop and I don't want to have an argument over this topic with her.

I reached my room and changed into joggers and absolutely nothing on top... I tried to sleep but again my past is disturbing me.

I moved to my personal study room and started working...and the night went in work.

.........♡........

Author's note:

Hoping you liked the Chapter.
Will meet you in another one....till then bye byee 💞

Okay okay .... don't forget to vote , comment and share this one.

Lot's of love 💕