CHAPTER 2

After hearing yes from Abhimayu Shalini ji jumped in happiness. She was really very happy today because her eldest son finally agreed for marriage.

Everyone in Rathore family was extremely happy expect Rajeshwari ji . Rajeshwari ji never wanted Abhimayu to marry anyother girl other than her choice but she was helpless right now because her own son and whole family wanted Abhimayu to marry Ruhanika.

Here everyone was full with joy and happiness and their Abhimayu was in his deep thoughts sitting in his cabin .

Abhimanyu's POV :

I know I agreed for marriage!
But what is I could have done? Maa, she wasn't ready to hear a No from me and also after hearing her pleading and theary voice I can't say No.

But my Yes doesn't mean that I am ready to share my life with anyone!
I know my path very well I don't need anyone in this path!

I don't know about the girl who's  she or what she thinks but I am very well know that I'll just tell her at first that I am not interested in this marriage, she will get what she deserves my name ,my fame, aura and ofcourse she will be the queen of Ajmer but I will never give her the love and care of a husband at all! I will never be able to love her like she deserves to be loved by a husband and this I will make sure that she knows at very  start of this marriage.

I have loved only one woman in my life and she betrayed me and now I don't have any space for any other girl in my life!

I was in my deep thoughts when a sudden knock at my cabin's door  broke my thoughts.

I ordered get in and then  Virat entered,  he is my assistant and one of the most trusted man of mine.
As he entered we had some discussions regarding work and then I got and then I got engaged in my work and meetings .

After all works and meetings of the day I look that my watch and it it was 10:00 p.m. right now I took my blazer from the chair and went outside my cabin taking my car keys . I drove to the home and in half an hour reached their . It was 10:30 right now about my car in the parking area and went straight in the mansion. As as I entered the hall there was no one in the house , full silence in the house I also check the dining area but there was no one . Usually at this time our family used to have dinner and they were  always present  in the dining area and house was full of there's blabbers and laughs but today it was whole silent.

By now I wasn't able to figure out that where they all were when Rajesh kaka came to me holding a glass of water and as he came near to me he offered me the water and I took it from him and thanked him .
He was working here since 15years so he was just like my family member to me and he also treats me like his son not only me but he treats all of us as his own family only .

By now I was lying on the couch and then I asked kaka where did everyone went ? He passed me a smile and said Wo sab hamare liye Rani Sa dekhne Jaipur gye hai Ranna sa .
(They all went Jaipur to look for a queen for us )

Rani sa ..? I asked him and with no delay he replied ji wo apke liye ladki dekhne gye hai Ranna sa . He continued and said hame to bahot khusi ho rhi hai ki ap shadi ke liye Maan gye hame pata hai apki jisse shadi hogi wo bahot khush nasib hogi . I was listening to him but had no interest in what all he said but than too I just replied him with a forced smile and said thik hai kaka ab ap jaiye aur so jaiye bahot raat ho gyi hai .

( They have went to see a girl for you sir ; I'm really happy that you agreed for the marriage, I know whoseover will marry you would be very lucky. )
(You go and sleep it's very late now)

Par Ranna sa ap khana nhi kayenge ?

I asked him to leave and sleep but he asked me for dinner to which I replied with a smile not forced a genuine one I'll have dinner you can go and take rest . He was about to say something when I cut him off in middle and said kaka ab ap jaiye aur ye hamara hukum hai . ( Uncle now go and it's an order ) my voice didn't sounded rough at all it was normal but yes it was in a dominant tone .