CHAPTER 4

Hey lovelies!
First of all really sorry for late update actually I was really stuck in my real life stuffs so didn't got much time to write but now there will be regular updates.
Hope u'll like this chapter.. happy reading ❤️✨
________________

ABHIMANYU'S POV:

Next morning I woke up at 8 am and changed . I was in my official wear , black pants white shirt and picked my black blazzer from the chair  and then I  moved to the dinning area . As everyone was seated I too sat on my chair and was about to begin my breakfast when maa wished good morning to me and I too greeted her good morning and started having my breakfast. I was having breakfast peacefully till the time maa again said something and this time it wasn't anything sweet for me.

ABHIMANYU'S OUTFIT !

She said Abhi [ She addresses me as Abhi and I  love it . ] she continued and I listened her patiently. She said Abhi beta ham kal Kashyap's se Milne gye the Jaipur tuje pata hai na . ( We went Jaipur yesterday to see Kashyap's...you know right? ) I said yes I know maa. I know what she's about to say as Shreyansh called me yesterday and told that they have fixed my marriage with that girl .

But to my surprise maa said - Abhimayu tumhe Ruhanika se milna hai pehle fir hi ham kuch aur Tay karenge. Waise ham sabko to ladki bahot pasand hai par Kashyap's chate hai ki tum dono bhi ek baar mil kar baat krlo . ( Abhimanyu you need to meet Ruhanika first then only we will decide something. By the way we liked the girl but Kashyap's want you both to meet and have a talk. )

I listened to  her words and simply said that maa aap logon ko jo shi Lage wo kariye bas muje inn sab mein involve mat kriye . ( Do whatever you all feel like mom but just keep me away from all this.  )

I clearly and firmly dropped my point and then papa spoke . Abhimanyu what do you mean by saying muje inn sab se dur rakhiye ? It's your wedding and your life not ours and ultimately you need to meet her if she and her family wants you to meet them . And stop behaving like a kid . His tone was harsh so was mine when I replied her .

Papa you all know that I have no will to get married but you people are only after me so I agreed but that doesn't mean that I'll leave my work and meetings to meet someone!

Soon maa interupted and said with a harsh and authoritative tone ...Abhi you need to meet her and this is final and ya we know that it's our will that you get married but you need to understand this that we are your parents and we know what is right and wrong for you .

Seriously! I was surprised to hear my mom's tone and the words she spoke . I was truly mesmerized at this moment but I managed to answer her . Maa please I'm not a kid anymore and I too have a lot of work in office today and I'm not free for other unscheduled things .

Soon maa to responded...you need to meet her and that's an order of mine and this is final! Now I had no chance to deny her as I sensed seriousness in her words . So I too said ok fine I'll meet her but don't accept anything else from me after this .

A slight curve formed on her face and she replied with a smile ok then I'll text you the time and venue reach there at time ok !

I replied with a frown okay fine and left the dinning area and headed towards the main door. Soon I was seated in my car and moved towards my office. It was a stressful and hectic morning for me !

It wasn't an end yet it was just starting.
I reached infront of a huge building . yes, this building belongs to me it's mine , the result of my hard work . I parked my car and went straight in my office and went in my personal lift and pressed the button of top floor..
As I reached the top floor it was quite as usual with full security yes this floor solely belongs to me and here no one can enter without my permission.

As I stepped in my cabin I sat on my chair and then started viewing the files that were placed there after a while my assistant knocked at my door and I permitted him and he entered my cabin .
As he entered he was holding a file and came towards me in tension and I asked him what happened why are so worried?
Sir actually the international clients with whom we were about to sign a contract have taken their steps back they don't want to sign the contract with us anymore .
But why what happened they liked the presentation right ? I asked him with a straight face .
Yes sir but ! They are now saying that they have got another good deal and they will sign the contract with our only competitors MITTAL GROUPS.

MITTAL GROUPS! This is the only company who is  my competitor in the market but now it's high time that I crush them .

I immediately made a call to our international clients and after an hour of discussion I again earned that contract and this time I didn't left any room for anyone else to again take over this project and now it's time to take revenge from Mittal's .

It was 4 pm right now and I was fully engaged in my work and meetings and then my phone rang I picked up my phone and maa was displayed on the screen. I quickly recieved the call and as I said hello there was a yelling from another side.

Where are you Abhi? Are you still there in office ? It's already 4 and you need to meet Ruhanika at 4.30 don't you remember? Why are you still in office? Why you haven't left yet were you trying to fool me in the morning ? Abhi ....
I cut her off before she could have spoken anything else . I could sense panick in her tone and I have to calm her down . Yes that's true that I literally forgot about meeting that girl but now I need to console maa and tell her that I was just about to leave.

Kya hua Abhi kya bolna hai tuje tu abhi tak nikla kyun nhi hai ...she again began to speak.
( What happened Abhi what you want to say ..why have you not left yet ? )

Now I started to state my point in front of her . Maa first off all calm down and relax . Look I was engaged in my meetings and I was just about to leave when you called me. Please maa believe me I wasn't fooling you in morning it's just that I was busy till now that's why I haven't left yet . I'm just leaving right now .

Abhi I'm telling you if you don't meet her today then you'll have to handle my anger and I'm serious right now so please just leave your office and go to the venue I texted you . Understand?

Okay !okay! I'm leaving now please stop yelling at me maa. After a good lecture I managed to calm her down and right now I was in my car . I ignited the car and started driving to the venue.

********

Author's words: I'm so so so sorry for updating it so late . Please guys forgive me actually I was busy in my college stuff as my college has just started and moreover I was down with fever from past few days so wasn't able to upload.
Apologies for late update but I promise that from now updates are gonna be regular.

Thank you for keeping patience and waiting for my updated and thank you for loving my chapter and so much love 💞
Please shower your love on this chapter too .

Lot's of love 💞❤️