CHAPTER~10

ABHIMANYU'S POV

7.00 In the morning and I was back after running for an hour. After the shower I went and dressed up . While going for breakfast I saw Siya sleeping in her room . She's the youngest and cutest member of this family but unfortunately I am not able to spend time with her due to work and plus she is scared of me because she has seen my strict side..that is usually for Shreyansh.
My bad I want to play with her but I can't..okay let's not disturb her because it's Sunday so she must take some   rest.

~At dinning table

Good morning! I greeted everyone and took my chair.
Good morning ! ( Papa replied )

So I guess you know that we have fixed the date of your marriage ?
(Papa said)

Ahhh not again....yes dad I'm aware of it.

Hmm good so keep your schedule flexible I don't want to see you working during the functions .

Dad I'm not gonna compromise my work for this marriage.
I have meetings lined up for this week.

That's not my problem Abhimanyu... I'm not asking you but telling you to keep your schedule flexible.
You are the groom so your presence in all the functions is important and I hope you understand that .

Yes I know I'm the groom...I said this in frustration and left the dining area without having breakfast.

Abhi...have your breakfast and then leave ...it was Maa but today I didn't bother to listen to her too.
It's so frustrating like whenever I sit with my family they started talking about this marriage. Don't they have other topics to talk about!!

Leave it !

1.30 pm I was in my cabin working on our new project when the door knocked and Maa entered.
I wasn't surprised to see her here because whenever I skipped my breakfast she use to bring my lunch .

Hi maa so what's there for lunch ?

Your favourite!!! [She replied with a smile]

Though I was still working on my laptop but I recognised her smile from her tone .

Umm...nice so let's have it together
I know you have also not eaten anything right na .

No not at all...I had proper breakfast I'm not like you that I'll leave my breakfast because of some banter with my father .

Oh please Maa i know you...so stop lying and that was not a banter with him but just a small unwanted conversation. That's it .

Hmm I know Abhi ...now common stop working and have your lunch

I have served it .

Hmm

We started having lunch when she again started the conversation.

Look Abhi I know you are not sure for this marriage but you know what she's really a good girl .

I stopped eating.... Maa please don't start all this again .

Abhi...look she is good for you and I assure you she'll keep you happy.

Maa you know the fact that I am getting married because of you . It's not that I want king's throne and family pressure. It's just you for whom I'm marrying.

And I also know that she's your choice she must be good but please don't expect anything else from this marriage.

And don't force me to like her and love her !! You are very well aware that I loved only one person in my life and there's no place of anyone else ...after her betrayal!

_______♡______

Author: I know it's too short chapter and I know I have made you wait for so long ....all I can say is sorry!
Lot's of love .
Stay connected on Instagram as well for new reels 💕