Y/n's Background

As previously stated, Y/n is anything but human. In this little twist, I wanted to add another species of supernatural power in the world of Twilight called Dream Weavers. Large, grotesque, and nightmarish horrors who feast on the dreams and nightmares of those in a state of slumber and receive their unknown power doing so.

YES, Moon Presence was my biggest inspiration! I love Bloodborne, especially since it was my first FromSoft game (Though I doubt it loves me back from countless hours of bickering) and MP's design got me hooked to implement them with Y/n's story!

Anyways, despite how mean they look and how malicious they were depicted, Dream Weavers held no ill-will against any populace of creature. They simply got their snacks and left. These supernatural creatures were recorded all throughout the world in history books and in paintings. Sightings however decreased to a downward slope of encounters and soon were chalked up as fairytales to scare little children.

Y/n is an older sibling living with their mom and younger brother. Only Y/n and their late father were Dream Weavers, unknown as to why their human brother wasn't just like them, despite definite relation with their father. Y/n is also friends with Bella Swan, who met one another in some time ago before Y/n moved to Forks.

I don't know what else to chalk up without revealing more, so I'll just leave this here as it is :P