Author's Note #1

If you have read my books, then you already know what this is going to be about. And in case you haven't, I suggest that you take a seat and buckle up besties.

First and foremost, no hate. Anyone being rude or unnecessarily offensive will be blocked. You're allowed to not like my book, my writing or my characters. But what you're not allowed to be is a bully. If you don’t like it, then move on. Simple.

Secondly, this is my first draft of this book. Which means it's in its rawest form and has NOT been edited. Keep in mind that I'm only human and do make mistakes. If you do find any, please don't hesitate to *politely* point them out - I'm always open to constructive criticism.

Thirdly, and most importantly, the trigger warnings. Neil and Aaliya's story is the closest to me and I've poured a lot of myself into them - especially Aaliya. Her struggles are my struggles. Her pain is my pain. The TWs are as follows:

Mentions of parental neglect/abuse, toxic/dysfunctional families, cheating (off page; not between MCs), mental health issues i.e. suicide (graphic description), grooming, body dysmorphia, mentions of divorce, explicit sexual content and mature language.

If any of these are your triggers, please stop reading RIGHT NOW. Your mental health matters. Also, if you're below the age of 18, please be responsible and DO NOT read any further. I am not responsible for corrupting any of y'all if you do decide to read lol.

That's all for now so without further ado, let's get onto the story. I hope you enjoy reading about Neil and Aaliya as much as I enjoyed writing about them!

Nikki xx