Chapter Eleven

Saying that Aaliya was gorgeous was an understatement

Saying that Aaliya was gorgeous was an understatement. She was downright ethereal, splayed like this in front of me. And I couldn't wait to devour her tonight. Licking my lips, I pulled her panties down as my eyes snapped towards her glistening pussy.

"Fuck," I cursed gruffly, "did choking on my cock make you wet, mon soleil?"

Aaliya only moaned in response, the sound going straight to my dick. I unclasped her bra, her bare tits springing free as my mouth watered. As much as I'd loved her seeing her in a matching lacy set for me, seeing her completely naked was much better. I latched onto a nipple as my hand played with her other breast. I pinched and pulled, her breathy pleas spurring me on even further. Letting go of her tit with a plopping sound, I kissed my way down her body, making sure to linger near her lower stomach as I kissed her stretch marks.

Aaliya's body stiffened under my mouth as my eyes darted to hers.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing." The Aaliya that I was used to usually had a confident demeanor - a stark contrast to the woman who was squirming in front of me and barely holding eye contact.

"Don't lie to me, Aaliya." I murmured, knowing what had her suddenly uncomfortable, as I continued kissing my way around her hips and squeezing her thighs. Thighs that I loved having around my head. "Does it make you nervous when I kiss you here?" I followed the question with a nip to her lower stomach. "Or here?" Another kiss near her hip bone.

I watched as Aaliya closed her eyes, swallowing hard before focusing on the top of my head.

"I hate my body." She whispered brokenly as her fists clenched my bedsheets. "My mother -" Her voice broke at the end of the word as her face scrunched up in something akin to pain. "My mother keeps telling me to lose weight, but like the fat pig I am, I just can't stop eating!" She punctuated her words with an awkward laugh as fury simmered beneath my veins. I could tell that this was a very vulnerable moment for her and I had to handle it - handle her - with care. I think I already hated the woman that she called her mother.

"Listen to me." I started as I pulled back, peeling off my clothes. When I was fully naked, I covered her body with mine, turning us around on our sides so that she was facing me. "Look at me." I commanded when she went to turn her head to the other side. "Fuck anybody who tells you that you have to lose weight. Fuck them for making you feel that your body is anything less than a temple to be worshipped. You are beautiful, Aaliya. Inside out." I said softly as I cupped her cheek, something strange making my chest feel heavy. "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"But how do you know?" She asked in a small voice as she curled into me. "All I've been is a bitch to you, Neil."

"I mean, you can be kind of crabby sometimes." I admit with a wink, in an effort to lighten up the atmosphere as she laughs. "But I like it. I like that you feel safe enough to be crabby with me."