Chapter Twenty One

I don't know where the sudden confidence in me had come from

I don't know where the sudden confidence in me had come from. But I wasn't complaining. Not one bit. I guess I was just done with staying away from temptation incarnate. Fuck the consequences.

Without overthinking things, I started unbuttoning my blouse, reveling in the way Neil's eyes stayed glued to me. It made me feel powerful. Like the sight of me was enough to bring this man to his knees. And I loved the knowledge of that.

"Did I break your brain?" I taunted as he stayed rooted to the spot before he suddenly lunged towards me.

"Don't tempt the beast if you don't know what you're getting into, Aaliya."

I leaned forward, aligning my lips with his ear. "Oh I know just what I'm getting into, Neil."

"I don't want only one night with you." He said after a beat, something vulnerable in his voice.

"I understand." I breathed as his hands flexed on my hips and it seemed like those were the words that made his restraint snap as his mouth devoured mine.

My knees hit the bed frame before I fell back into the mattress, his huge body looming over mine.

"For as long as we're doing this, this pussy is mine." He warns, his voice low and authoritative. "No one else gets to touch it, to touch you, but me."

Gulping, I nodded one more time as Neil peeled open my top, pushing it over my shoulders. His eyes latched onto my tits that were spilling out of my plain cotton bra.

"I've been wanting to taste these pretty tits ever since that first night, mon soleil." Neil grunted as his big hands deftly undid the clasp before squeezing my breasts hard. Once. Twice. "God knows how many dreams these have starred in."

And before I had the right mind to react to that, his hot, wet mouth descended on my left breast. His tongue circled my nipple, hardening it into a peak as his fingers played with my other tit, fondling it. I was particularly sensitive in this area, so it was no wonder that I was already feeling the all too familiar ache in my pussy.

"Mhmm." He moaned, coming up for air as she flashed me an impish grin. "So good."

"Neil," I panted, my hands going to his hair, messing it up as I arched my back. "God, you feel good."

My hands kept pressing his face into my chest, practically smushing it as unintelligible sounds escaped my mouth.

Neil pulled back a bit and his eyes bore into mine. I felt the phantom of his fingertips trailing down my belly as I sucked it in, self conscious of it. His face softened a fraction, his pressing softly to mine - a stark contrast to the way his other hand was still roughly toying with my breast. "No need to hide from me, mon soleil." He murmured, kissing my forehead as he unbuttoned my pants and pulled off my panties in one go, throwing them both to the side, before his hand finally made contact with my pussy.