INFO

Y/N = Your name

"What is this place?" = whispers 

"*What is this place?*" =  Thoughts

"What is this place?" = Speaking

"AUGMENTED REALITY LINK ESTABLISHED" = digital voice / referee?

BOLD = Name

------------------- = Change in perspective / time skip, or cut away to another event

NOTE: 

- Now, this story, I've had in the back of my mind for a while. ZEXAL was always my favourite out of all the shows/mangas and XYZ summoning is what got me into the game!

- I'm going to try and make sure that this story follows the anime's story progression, as in episode 1, 2, 3 and so on. However for some things, like when Yuma goes INTO his key to help Astral duel Kite, Y/N will be doing something else, such as helping the remaining cast in the same situation by fighting off one of the guard robots, OR when Flip duels Yuma for possession of Utopia, Y/N will just be vibing somewhere else.

- This book will be for Season 1 and part of Season 2 of ZEXAL, so that means its up to the end of the 'World Duel Carnival' arc, I think that's Episode 1 - 73? I'll have to check.

- The next chapter is a 'Bio' centric one, such as Y/N's age, height and his vigilante suit.
- In regards to his suit, the things listed are what his base suit can do, I say 'base suit' because I'm going to add a few more items to Y/N's arsenal, but you'll have to keep reading to figure out what else he gets ;)))))

- Also as another note, for Y/N deck, I'll be adding cards I use and the ones I like, but if you have any suggestions for card combos, let me know in the comments!
*Though many of them will be from Zexal and similar to what Yuma uses.

- FINALLY, as one last note, I will be changing some of the cards effects to make the duels more... interesting I guess, while also adding a few of my own, so stay tuned.

Anyways, thanks for choosing this book!!!!

P.S, if you could, would you be able to maybe comment something at the very least once done reading a chapter please, just so I can see what you guys think obviously, anyways ENJOY!!!

‐----------------------

RANKINGS:

#1 - Yu-Gi-OhZexal [8th August 2023]

#1 - cardgame [13th August 2023]

#1 - numbercards [13th August 2023]

#1 - numbers [24th December 2023]

NUMBER OF READS:

1K reads - [23rd August 2023]

2K reads - [30th September 2023]

3K reads - [27th November 2023]

4K reads - [24th December 2023]

5K reads - [23rd January 2024]

6K reads - [2nd March 2024]

7K reads -

8K reads -

9K reads -

10K reads -