Chapter 5: In The End (PART 2)

"AUGMENTED REALITY LINK ESTABLISHED"

HIRO + Mr K: "Let's Duel!"

-------------------------------------------

As the duel began to take place, the other three departed to the sidelines and turned on their duel gazers, ready to watch the duel.

Tori: "Come on HIRO! You can do it!"

Yuma: "Awwwwww, why does he get to duel..."

Caswell: "In the end, he has to win, otherwise... e-everyone will think I'm some kind of c-criminal."

Once again, Yuma is approached by Astral.

Astral: "Yuma... why did you not force that human to let you duel? Now I won't be able to absorb that number card, and that human will be defeated by your teacher."

Yuma: "First off, that human's name is 'HIRO', and second, what are you on about?"

Astral: "Remember Yuma, only a Number can destroy a Number, and I doubt that this particular human has access to one."

Yuma: "Get real Astral, HIRO'll be able to beat Mr K no prob."

Yuma's focus then once again returns to the developing duel, whereas Astral's worry continues to grow as he proceeds to log an observation.

Astral: " *Observation number 7, it appears that some humans, such as Yuma, disregard basic thinking when in close proximity to their idols. I will need to gather more information if I am to understand this phenomenon.* "

------------------------------------------------

(NOTE: WRITING DUELS IS WAY DIFFERENT FROM WRITING TYPICAL FIGHT SCENES, THESE DUELS WILL BE FILLED WITH DIALOGUE TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING)

TURN 1

Mr K: "I believe the first move is mine! I draw!"

Mr K: "I play a monster face down in Defence Mode! Then I set one card face down"

HIRO: "Typical, hiding behind an obscure defence huh"

Mr K: "Well, why don't you try to attack me and see what it is?"

TURN 2

HIRO: "Fine then, I draw!"

HIRO looked to the 6 cards that rest in his hands, he wouldn't be able to bring out his ace until his next turn, so he opted for a more direct course of action.

HIRO: "I summon Alexandrite Dragon!"