chapter 4

"I'm happy.... and I'm singing". Elijah was up early and opened his curtains to show the opaque window, pretty how the top of the window was dark and the bottom and some light coming through. He looked at the time, 5 am, perfect time to get his creative juices flowing. He started to write poetry.

Eyes fluttering on the cascading
Filtering great from degrading
Letting emotions go on parading
Into the intoxicating light

You fill the air with a lust
And the endless need for your trust
To satisfy the yearning is a must
And this time, everything is alright

He spoke it aloud to see if it made sense, over and over, until a someone paid a visit.

"The hell are doing?", Rayan came in with two braids, two sleepy eyes, and one grouchy mood.

"Well good morning to you too. I'm writing something, but it's not exactly coming out right", Elijah smiled offered a hug, but Rayan stood still, making it even more awkward for him. "Feel free to join me if you'd like".

"It's 5 in the morning. I don't wanna seem insensitive, but what makes you think I wanna be up this early?".

"Well I was just being nice. But you can go back to sleep if that's what you'd like". Rayan just walked back to his room and closed his door.

"Okay. Well see you in the morning", Elijah said through the door. Ray went back to bed and tried to go back to sleep.

"Hmm. See you in the morning.... wait a minute". Then he realized that was the first hint from his dream.

~Flashback... well sorta~

(By the way, Ray's flashbacks are gonna be in first person P.O.V.)

I was walking to the hotel to talk with Roc and Prince about some things, maybe get the courage to tell him I like him. I opened the door and saw them both sitting on the bed, waiting for me. Prince with shades on, looking like a body guard, blank expression. Chres on the other hand, he looked a little excited to see me. He had the paper in his hand and got to say something.

"Tell me", he said. And I replied with, "let's go to the movies". We went to the movies and I sat next to him, trying to get comfortable and ever so lightly touch his hand. Then he left for the bathroom, and someone came and sat in his seat.

"Someone's sitting there". The person didn't move.

"Excuse me. I said someone's sitting there". They still didn't move. It was much like a dark shadow, very neutral. Couldn't tell if it was a male or female.

"Aye. Get up, you in someone's seat. Prince tell this guy to get up". He just sat there watching the movie. "Prince".

"Ssh. Watching the movie".

"But this guy won't get up". Then he tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around to see that he was looking directly at me, but he had no face, just a dark swirling blackness like space with no stars. Then the blackness got closer and closer. I felt scared, pressured, and kinda liked it. Then my lips felt the warm presence of his lips. It was good, but felt like I was doing something wrong. But then it was doing deeper and deeper until I pulled back.

"What the hell? Who are you?". He just smiled.

" see you in the morning", then he got up and left. Then Chresanto was standing  there and when I tired to run to him, he vanished.

~Flashback over~

Short, but it was offering in my mind so here you go....