chapter 5

"Not only that but he said 'see you in the  morning'. Which is the exact words the figure said in my dream". Ray looked up from a white paper he was planning on folding up into an airplane.

"Ray, don't be paranoid, it's just a coincidence". Princeton sat next to him and turned on the tv. "Oooh spongebob is on".

"Oh well you go on and watch tv".

"You know Ray I don't see why you already don't like him. I think he's a nice guy, just get to know him". They both looked to their right and saw prodigy joining them, and Princeton automatically fixed his posture, fluffed his hair and smiled.

"Hi prodigy. ", He playfully said. He waved a friendly hello and sat in on the other side of the living room. "Ray, watch me work my magic", Prince said as he fluffed his hair one more time and got up, strolling to the recliner Craig was in. He sat at Prod's feet and struck up a conversation with him, even though he was the main one talking so much he really didn't notice that Progidy was on his phone.

"Hi Ray", a friendly voice sounded in Rayan's ear. He slowly turned his head and saw Elijah all bright eyed and bushy tailed. He didn't want to seem rude, so he smiled and continued watching Jacob throw himself at Prodigy and Prodigy hardly paying any attention.

"So what do you guys do for fun?", Elijah asked.

"I don't know. Whatever comes to mind".

"Like what. I like to swim".

"There's a pool in the back".

"I would take a dip, but I would have to find my trunks. Well if anything, what do YOU like to do for fun?".

"Anything and everything. I'll be back". Rayan got up and went to the bathroom for some alone time. "Damn, nigga so annoying". He took out his phone and tried to call Roc.

We're sorry. This number has been disconnected or is no longer in service....

Rayan let out a grunt of frustration and walked back to the couch. And Elijah started to talk again.

"Oh great you're back. I was thinking we all can do something today like maybe the arcade, or skating rink or... Oh oh oh, Six Flags".

"I'm not really up to it today", Rayan didn't make any eye contact. He was acting just down right bitter.

"Come on we can do whatever you like".

"Look I don't wanna go nowhere okay?".

"Well okay..... just wanted to make a friend". Elijah got up and left. Ray looked up and saw Prince looking at him and mouthing "shady", then "salty", then "bitter".

"Alright Alright Prince I got you". Rayan huffed and folded his arms. He sat that there and thought about it, and soon felt bad. "Did I really have to say it like that?". He got up and walked up to Elijah's room, the door was closed.

"Aye uhh Elijah".

"Yes", he sniffled through the door.

"I wanna ap- wait are you crying?".

"No. I just put some eye drops in my eyes".

"Oh. Well I was thinking, how about we go out for Chinese. That is if you'd still like to go".

"Well... I think that'd be nice. I'll be ready in ten". Elijah closed his door again and there was shuffling and singing. Rayan felt a smile grow on his face, but he quickly wiped it away and went into his room to get ready. He just did a quick touch up and grabbed his wallet and waited for Elijah downstairs. Soon enough, Elijah did come down, with a white tee that said EJ, black sweats and Nike's.

"Let's go", Rayan gestured at the door.

"Wait where are y'all going? And without me?", Princeton asked.

"Out to lunch", Rayan said. Prince got up and ran to his room then quickly came down saying, "I'm coming with you". And so did prodigy saying, "Me too". Rayan grimaced and opened the door for them.

Here's an update for y'all, I know it's small. Well I just an FYI, I have summer school so I may not update as frequent but I will though. And just a interesting fact my nickname that my family calls me is also Ej but mine is Ejay. Anywho yeah....