1~💀

~All my Exes live with Hexes~

Estelle

*Jingle*

     I hear the cute little bell of my book store door opening. Voodoo leaves my side to see who it is, giving a loud meow in greeting. I finish up fixing the section and stand up, heading towards my customer.

"Welcome to Cassiopeia-Oh hello Mrs. Fitcher, how may I help you?" I look at the blonde hair women with a little too much bright makeup on in a neon pink jumpsuit.

"Estelle! Thank for that delicious strawberry crumb cake, I loved the cream cheese drizzle on top! But I'm not here about that! Oh did you see the new neighbors!" She gasp in horror as I fix a shelf beside her.

"Oh no, I haven't. I have been busy making cookie monster cookies for Miss Lee-Ann babyshower." I smile at her and she awe at me.

"Estelle, you are like a beautiful star in the night, so nice." She gushes making me cringe slightly. "Nothing like those...those...freaks! They are called the Addams! Estelle they are no good." She glares out the window.

"The Addams? Well they can't be that bad, everyone is different in their own way." I nod softly when suddenly she hugs me.

"Oh Estelle!" She shouts in my ear and I gently pry her off me with a fake closed eyed smile.

"Yes Mrs. Fitcher."

"Honey I said stop calling me that, call me Dorothy! Estelle, my son Casey is coming back into soon, maybe you two can...hang out!" She smiles down at me and I shrug.

"I am awfully busy these days. I'll, uh, have to let you know." I keep the fake smile and she nods.

"Well I best be going! The Mister love his dinner hot and ready when he comes through the door and it half past four."

"Okay Mrs. Fitcher. Have a nice day!"

"Its Dorothy!"

"Okay Mrs. Dorothy, have a nice day." With that she finally leaves and I sigh, dropping the smile and pinching the bridge of my nose irritated.

"Voodoo!" I call for my cat who appears from behind a bookshelf.

   I gently pick him up and he purrs as I carry him to the stairs and unlock the door on the second level to head upstairs to the little condo above the store. I let him down and take a quick look at the cameras I installed before heading to my kitchen.

"New neighbors...well I just baked a Mississippi Blood Pie, hopefully they like it." I look at Voodoo who meows in reply. "Yes let's go see them together then."

    He meows and hurry off to grab his collar. It was a black and white moon and stars bow collar with a silver bell. I clip it on and turn towards the oven, grabbing the pie. He slightly weave between my legs as we exit the upstairs. I lock the door and check for any lingering customers. I find none and head towards the exit. I flip the sign and lock up the store after Voodoo exits and waits patiently.

"Let's go greet the new neighbors!" I smile down at Voodoo and we start the small walk.

    I exchange greetings with some of the other townsfolk, getting direction from old lady Cheryl before stopping at a gate. It creaks open by itself and I just follow after Voodoo who steps inside. The grounds were nice ad the house was very big. Step up the stairs and onto the porch, I ring the doorbell.
     The sound remindes me of a big bell ringing and the door opens to a tall man. He blinks slowly down at me.

"Hello. My name is Estelle. I came to greet my new neighbors."

     He opens the door more, moving slightly to the side. I take that que to come inside. I step into the entry way and he walls past to the stair case were a rope hung. He pulls it and I hear a faint jingle somewhere in the house.

"Hello! Welcome to my home!" A voice booms and I turn to see a man coming down the stairs.

   He was handsome with a very prominent mustache above the wide smile. A beautiful pale lady followed behind him In a long bandage dress.

"Hello! My name is Estelle Nyx. I own Cassiopeia Bookstore down the way! I baked a Mississippi Blood Pie to say Welcome to the town." I give a soft smile and hand the man the pie.

    His wife and him looks at me in a silent awe. I tilt my head before the lady steps forward and takes my hand.

"My name is Morticia Addams. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Nyx. May I ask how old are you?" She ask

"Oh, I am eighteen, I'll be nineteen coming March."

"Our oldest son is nineteen. He could use a friend, if that is alright with you?" She ask

   I didn't get any bad vibes from her like Mrs. Fitcher who wants to hook me up with her son. She was genuinely asking. I nod and she claps her hands.

"How about we have tie and I taste this delicious looking pie you brought. Gomez, be a pain ad go fetch our dear son."

"Anything for you Mia Cara." He smiles and gives me a nod before leaving.

"So Miss Nyx, tell me about yourself." She gently loop her arm with mines and I follow her to another room.

"You can call me Estelle, Mrs. Addams."

"Then call me Morticia."

"Yes Ma'am. Well I own a bookstore, live above it. This is Voodoo!" I gesture to Voodoo who meows in greeting.

    She gives him a little scratch under the chin and he purrs happily.

"Parents?" She ask

"I do not know them, I have been on my own since I was sixteen." I shrug.

"Would you like some tea?" She ask

"Oh yes! Earl Grey goes best with the pie in my opinion." I laugh softly. "Voodoo prefers Chamomile."

"Earl Grey it is then. Thing, prepare Voodoo a small dish of our fresh tuna." She snaps her fingers.

    A disembodied hand jumps on the table and I gasp in awe.

"Oh wow! Fascinating!" I give a warm soft smile at the hand.

    It's skin turns slightly pink before it bows and hurry off with Voodoo following behind. I hear someone clear their throat we turn to see Gomez.

"Estelle Nyx, meet my son Azrael." He steps to the side and my eyes widen as they connect with Grey ones.

    My face becomes hot and I try to discreetly wipe my suddenly sweaty palms before holding out my hand to greet him.

"Oh, uh, h-hi my names Estelle." I mumble nervously with a small smile.

     He takes my hand and slightly bow before placing a gentle kiss on it. My face felt even hotter and I just hoped my ears weren't red.

"Azrael Addams. Pleasure to meet you." His voice wasn't too deep and smooth.

    A slight shiver rolls down my spine as I cup my hands behind my back. His messy black hair fell all in his face. Blemish free pale skin but obvious strong physique. His sleeves were pulled up to his elbow and his black vest was very clean. I catch his eyes trailing down my figure, a small part hoping it pleased him.
    Our eyes meet again and he gives me a charming smile. I hear Voodoo meow and turn around to catch his jumping form as he gets on my shoulders.

"I made a blood pie. Morticia and I was about to drink some tea while she tries it. Would you-Would you like a slice." I slightly stutter and silently curse at myself.

"I don't see why not!" Gomez beams and I quietly let out a breath of relief. We take a seat at the table with Azrael sitting next to me.

    I had moved Voodoo to my lap once I smelt the tuna on his lips and he was curled up asleep, almost silently purring. I glance at Azrael and those grey eyes capture me once again. The world seems to slowly blurr away but that feel vanish when he turns to his mother to answer her question. My heart was hammering against my chest. What is happening?!

~ "The Addams Family *snap* *snap*" ~💀🩶🥀