13~🩶

~But I am closer then I was yesterday~

Estelle

      After congratulating the kids, Azrael and I left to take the Quad to their street. They talked excitedly about the play, especially finding out I had a part in the 'blood'. Azrael held the bike while I held Voodoo.

"Estelle, the blood was perfect and I know my siblings have a new found respect for you." Azrael smiles happily.

"I just thought it was better for the dramatics." I laugh

"Luckily none of those four was wearing white. Would have been stained terribly." Azrael points out.

"If they were I wouldn't have recommended the front row." I hiss at him and we laugh.

    We stop at the entrance and the kids shout their goodbyes before riding towards ther respective house. The boys houses more in the front either a across and or got a house or two between them but Penny had to go further down the slight hill at the end of the dead-end before waving and going inside.

"Shall we be on our way home?" He ask, climbing on the bike.

"Sure." I take a seat after putting Voodoo in the basket.

    Azrael starts to bike us back since the distance was a little further. The cool breeze was blowing but it was soft and nice. We ride up a dip to get on the sidewalk, passing other stores. I see Mrs. Fitcher and Ms. Margaret talkinging in the hair salon through the glass with a cup of what I assume wine as we pass, hoping they didn't see us since we weren't going fast.

"Estelle are you okay?" He ask

"Yes I am fine." I nod and he slowly pull to a stop in front of the doors.

     I see an envelope in between the door and frame. I go to grab it but Azrael is quicker. He opens it and read it. Multiple emotions flicker on his face but the longest ones were annoyance and anger. He crumpled it up and threw it into the trashcan next to the door.

"It was a poem and a date request from....Casey Fitcher." He grits out as I unlock the door.

"Oh, Mrs. Fitcher is still trying to hook us up." I shrug as he enter in and I follow. Locking the door and pulling down the gate over the doors and windows to lock those too as he let Voodoo upstairs and hang up the bike.

    I do one last double check of everything while Azrael leans against the counter with his arms crossed. I nod and walk towards him. He gently grab my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck. We stare at one another for a while.

"Azrael." I say softly, his breath tickling my eyelashes as we realize how close we have unconsciously gotten. "Kiss me."

"My pleasure." He dips his head and our lips meet in a passionate kiss.

                ⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

    It doesn't take long for us to be fully making out, tongues rubbing, breather intermingling, teeth slightly clashing against one another. He has turned us around to pin me on the counter, handing groping my butt and leg between mine while our chest were pressed against one another. I break the kiss, gasping for air as I felt a little light headed.
     He continues, placing open mouth kisses down my jaw and on m neck. Finding the spot that makes me moan breathlessly. He starts stripping me of my plaid shirt and shoes. His tongue traces my collarbone before he lean back to look at his work.

"More." He groan and soon my shirt is off.

      Our lips smash against one another as he effortlessly lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He was groaning as my nails dug into his shoulders, my bottom have throbbing to life. We were halfway up the stairs when I grinded down on his hard on. He had to stop and pin me to the wall, shuddering a tiny bit.