20~🩶

~ Only fake flowers are Flawless ~

Estelle

I grit my teeth as Tully and Dr. Phony stand in front of my tied up self.

"Its a great thing you caught her, well just have to keep her hidden till everything is over." Doctor Pinder-Zchloss states.

"And after?" Tully ask her and our glares collide.

"Take her with you for all I care, far from here. I know that sociopath will stop at nothing to find her. I had already caught him sniffing around her place." She sighs annoyed and pinches the bridge of her nose.

Azrael? I hope Voodoo was able to find him in one piece. Tully tales a step forward and I curl into myself to protect myself and look smaller. He grabs my chin and force my face to face him.

"The first moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I would take you as mines." He sighs happily with a dark look in his eyes.

I tremble in fear as his eyes begin to travel over my body, making my skin crawl. Dr. Pinder-Zchloss scoffs, breaking Tully trance and snaps her fingers for him to follow.

"I don't see why you like her. She's nothing special. Pretty plain if I do say so myself." She sucks her teeth and Tully shrugs.

"Gotta appreciate the rocks in the dirt, might be a gem inside." He shrugs and they leave out the door.

I relax just a little as the tears finally rush down my cheeks. I miss Voodoo and Azrael.

Azrael

Voodoo stayed on my shoulders as I pace my room. Cynfael watches me as he sits on my bed.

"Azrael, you need to calm down." Cynfael gently states and I stop to glare at him.

"Calm down?! I can't find Estelle! I can't find her! She's mine! I don't like what's mines being gone." I snarl at him and he holds his hands up in surrender.

"Dont get upset at me. A calm mind can think more rational." He shrugs.

"Oh I'm pass rational. Far fucking from it." I chuckle humorlessly.

".....anyways, I think-"

"Boys!" We hear my mother call and head out the room.

I gently scratch Voodoo chin and he meows softly.

"Hey little man, let's get you something to eat and drink and I'll let you rest in my room." I kiss his head and he purrs happily. "I promise to find Estelle, she won't be gone long from the both of us."

We make it downstairs and I gently pass Voodoo to Lurch who holds him gently.

"Lurch, please make Voodoo some food and a drink of water. Come get me once he's done." I nod, scratching behind his ear.

Lurch nods and grunts before he pivot around to head to the kitchen.

"Kitty. Kitty." I hear him grumble very very low.

Cynfael chuckles a little before we head to the foyer.

"Hello Boys, did you enjoy the party? Cynfael! I see you have stayed!" Father smiles at us.

"Were you able to get any sleep?" Mom ask and Cynfael shrugs while my eye twitch.

"More the enough." I lie and Mother glance at me as she straighten up.

Father lifts up a lid on a silver platter, revealing a sleeping Pugsley.

"Aww look at our little boy." Mother cooes