15~🥀

~Embrace the storms as the sun comes once they are gone ~

Estelle

    There was a couples swing hanging from its branches just inches from the cliff that was about a seven foot drop into the rushing River waters below. There was a little mist above the water but the sunlight made it glow. I stad there staring at the beautiful sight.

"Come, my love." Azrael takes my hand and pull the swing back for us to sit.

    He sets me sideways and wrap an arm around my waist while the other held onto the rope that was tied on the handles.

"Ready?" He whispers and I nod  as he swings.

   He started to hum a piano piece as we swing. I relax into him as we enjoy this moment to ourselves away from the rest of the world. He slows us down to where we are barely swinging.

"Estelle."

"Yes Azrael." I sit up and look at him but he could barely make eye contact with me. "Azrael?"

"Estelle. In these weeks of knowing you, I've come to realize that you are the one for me and–"

"Are you proposing?" I blurt accidently cutting him off. "Oh my, I'm sorry Azrael."

"No! No, it is okay. It did seem like a proposal. I wanted to make a promise of faith." He quickly grab my hands, lacing our fingers.

"A promise?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Yes. This necklace with a single pearl is the representation of my promise to be loyal, respectful, and true as long as we stay together. Pearls symbolize faith, protection and peace along with purity and innocence but I took that already." He chuckles and I swat him playfully, laughing.

"Azrael." We lean our foreheads together, smiling at one another. "Honestly I wouldn't mind if you proposed....I would have said yes." I whisper the last part befoe kissing him.

    I pull away, looking down shyly before looking up at him. I try to stile my giggles at his expression. His eyes were wide and frozen, his cheeks and ears were burning red. I guess my giggle brought him out his state of shock as he looks at me with a warm smile.

"May I?" He holds the necklace up and I lift my hair, turning around.

    He puts it on, giving the back of my neck a kiss and a shiver rushes down my spine. I drop my hair and turn around.

"Azrael, where did you get this?" I ask looking at it.

"The family vault....With father's permission of course!" He rubs the back of his neck.

"Its beautiful." I hold it gently.

"Just like you, Amore mio."

————————————————————————–